GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States

Go down 
+2
NorthernProducer
Bill Hagan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States Empty
PostSubject: Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States   Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:59 am

On a whim — prompted by grand weather and Kathi having no pressing items on her “Perpetual List” — I decided to get in a quick day ride on the GRiSO.  

I have ignored it lately, mostly because the Norge has consumed my leisure time with replacing its oil-pressure sensor. [If you care about that tedious story, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyway, called Jerry (“rustyrotor" here), who lives in Great Falls, and we agreed to meet in Leesburg.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After a nutritious breakfast  Wink  here (http://www.momsapplepieco.com/pages/leesburg) ...

… we rode on some fun back roads through Waterford and Lovettsville, Va., crossed the Potomac to Brunswick (Md.), then to Harpers Ferry and Charles Town, W.V., before stopping in at the (great) Guzzi dealer in Clear Brook, just north of Winchester — [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] — before doing a pilgrimage to my Moto Grappa in Cross Junction.

A great day.  

You all know how on some days one rides more competently than on others.  Yesterday was one of those.  

I was not Valentino Rossi, but I was — by Bill Hagan standards — really, really good.  I even touched down on the left side on one tight sweeper I know well on a local back road.  Exhilarating.  

Yes, I know most of you could likely lap me quickly, and I was probably slowing Jerry down, but I had a stupendous time.

Here are a few more pix.

Best,

Bill
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States   Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:10 am

Nice ride report and pic's...keep'em coming!
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States   Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:55 am

Great pics, love the reg number :-)
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States   Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:19 am

Nice pictures and a nice story!! As usual!!! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States   Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:14 pm

It's 2 degrees here and I have the lurgy, so I'm living vicariously through you Bill. Tops! cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Browning
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Browning

PostSubject: Re: Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States   Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:53 am

I realize the post is 2 months back but I enjoyed reading it and the photos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States   Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Two Grisos in the Corners of Three States
Page 1 of 1