GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+85
Todd442
GreggF
motor-timothy
XU12
DeepSpace
ITSecurity
MattF
kiwi dave
theTURN
f-man
cognosticator
nwryder
EricS
nblades
stdunkel
PunkScout
wardest
Pisano
Pete Roper
Street
sidrat
Charlie J
Bill Hagan
beetle
waterbottle
Steak
PilotJet
swagzz
sideshowbob
MalG
Hacky
not-fishing
cbxtc6
fredfrenzy
Stu400
Cantaloop
Guzzi Two Shoes
Broken Spoke
Omnis
GHTE
Triman023
anguscameron1966
Lemppari
Guzzi Cat
Patrik
Mandrake
pkroupa
Conor W
Brent S
b3177h
wayne68
relayer
bioman
Clancy
paulbrice
HCSO617
guzziownr
Ad B
zebraranger
petarzil
Grisonut
MVH053
avgpetro
WAC
LBC Tenni
2highlander
NorthernProducer
nwreed
bahamazoo
dennis the menace
H-E-ROSS
MrGPz
Nobleswood
Baross
Oz1200Guzzi
BradleyM
Bulldog9
Converted Duc
wardentm
mark111
rudolf35
Papa Lazarou
Il Griso
keenerkeen07
wyno
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GreggF
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GreggF

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:30 pm

Never 🤔

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:16 pm

It's the right colours. A step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:53 pm

Looks like a bought one
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:28 pm

Currently ....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:17 am

Dreamt about going for a ride on it, the weather is improving, it will happen soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:08 am

We are back up at 6C and dry/sunny here so I went out for a 30 mile blast around Macclesfield with excuse to 'check the new rear hugger was OK' (I fitted it this morning)...it's so hard working from home Wink ...mufffs don't look great but keep my hands toasty with heated grips

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:31 am

paulbrice wrote:
We are back up at 6C and dry/sunny here so I went out for a 30 mile blast around Macclesfield with excuse to 'check the new rear hugger was OK' (I fitted it this morning)...it's so hard working from home Wink ...mufffs don't look great but keep my hands toasty with heated grips

Much respect Mr Brice - going for a ride in what is generally the coldest part of the region!

New hugger, was that a recent Ebay purchase? - if I hadn’t forgotten about it and gone the pub i’d have been bidding against you! :-)
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:54 am

Hey Paul R, I bought it from Skidmarx so was regular shop not bidding Very Happy ....only issue was the brackets are unpainted steel so had to paint up satin black to match carc box....I'm hoping it will keep the Matris clean because every time I try and adjust the rear suspension it's like turning the rings in a bed of grit.

Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:35 pm

Temps got up to 23C today; that won't last more than today, but joy for a few hours.

So, rode the GRiSO ... and the Norge.

With beetle's map (finally) installed. Oh, yeah.  cheers

Only 50 or so miles each, but a grand time.

More on impressions later ... now am focused on cleaning up the detritus of a "Guys' Guzzi Party" here before Kathi queen comes back.  Shocked Pray for me.  

Bill
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:48 pm

Now that is a great pic Mr Hagan!
Congrats on the Moto Grappa Technical Daze.

Will say the correct prayers at the correct time......

-yes dear-

Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:18 pm

Bill I think the red GRiSO looks the best. My previous 850 was that colour with the silver engine and it was sexy as. My 1100 is Mandello Yellow and it is rather gorgeous but just not as the red.
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:22 pm

charged the battery. then the starter would not disengage. it does now, so all seems well.
Back to top Go down
Todd442
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Todd442

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:45 pm

Started it up, realized I gave my winter gloves to my son, wore summer gloves, got 6 or 7 miles in and went back home.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:02 pm

Went for a short ride down the Great Ocean Road to Aireys Inlet, stopped for a drink at the general store and as I was getting off the bike saw my first ever GRiSO on the road. It was a very nice Tenni. Don't know if it was anyone here.
Back to top Go down
Jonathun
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Jonathun

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:56 pm

350k in beautiful Perth WA weather
7am at Perth to Bullsbrook, across to Toodyay via chittering brook rd, coffee, scenic route to Northam then York, stopped for a beer then quick ride back to perth via the York Rd and Gt Eastern Highway, back by 3.30

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:49 am

Stared at GRiSO while looking at the glorious weather Sydney is experiencing at the moment. Final weekend of work before a couple off, now for the rain to stay away!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:17 am

Rode to the ‘world famous’ Ponderosa cafe, roads greasy and heavily salted, temperature up to 8’C and I killed my first fly of the year!

On a serious note did 100 miles and the now Beetle mapped version returned 48mpg - Boom!
Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:19 am

Yesterday went on a 320 mile ride to eat, beautiful SE Georgia weather, high 80 degrees, over cast most of the day. The damn neutral light quit working early on and had to use the clutch to start the bike. This morning I looked at the thread on this forum about the switch. I found the switch and the wire wasn't on securely, pushed it back down and so far the light comes on, but didn't take it for a ride.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:35 am

Rode the 1100 from Bright over Tawonga Gap then onto Walwa for lunch with 5 other uninformed non Guzzi riders. Circa 200kms each way. Great ride out in 24C weather but a tad hot on the return at 32C.
All up a great ride sometimes at nearly naughty speeds.
Back to top Go down
H-E-ROSS
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
H-E-ROSS

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:27 pm

Topped off the oil and air and went for an hour long ride yesterday. It was 38F and the GRiSO was complaining about being left out in an unheated garage! Six inches of snow last night and this morning may keep us off the road for another stretch, though warm weather is predicted for mid week.
Back to top Go down
http://h-e-ross.com
Triman023
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Triman023

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:13 pm

Took the freeway to meet my son in Acton, CA. Cooold  41F but the Safe and Warm liner did its job. No heated grips though and my head was a block of ice. Met up for breakfast at Crazy Ottos Diner. A giant plate of corn beef hash potatoes and eggs. Good but too much to eat. Swapped stories and then back home on the Angeles Forest highway over the mountains. 35F and the snowflake came on the dash! Very special gift from the GRiSO just to let me know I am freezing. Of course, GRiSO ran flawlessly!
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:46 pm

Coastal fun today. Name that barge:

No barges. Just views:

Chilly and windy, but GRiSO doesn’t mind. cheers
Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:58 pm

USS Iowa
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:15 pm

Somehow I figured you'd know that one Bob. Very Happy  Two more barges there below the Iowa to be identified. One famous and historic. The other not as much. I'm an Iowegian too, by the way.  Born and raised out in the sticks near Solon. What part of the big cornfield do you call home?
Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:03 am

I'm about 30 miles N of Des Moines. If your ever back this way I always have an extra bike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 37 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next