GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

A very naked GRiSO

Go down 
+8
LBC Tenni
MrBob
GNORTS
Oz1200Guzzi
beetle
Pete Roper
zebraranger
sidrat
12 posters
AuthorMessage
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:03 am

clicky clicky Rocketgarage
Back to top Go down
zebraranger
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
zebraranger

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:33 am

Yep that's pretty naked alright. Lately I've been envisioning a GRiSO 1200 Scrambler. You know, sump and oil cooler guard, suspension upgrade, modified front and rear fenders, knobby tires and such.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Jesus wept.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:36 pm

What. The. Fuck.

Shocked

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Hmmm, having given Black Betty the berries in the dirt some years ago (Mr Bob might remember me getting it sideways and loving it on the road to/from Goat Rock - I used to ride short circuit some years back), I can see how the engine would do such a thing quite admirably. Not sure the GRiSO is the right starting point though.

I get it, but I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Putting your foot down on corners, well that's for wimps - full feet up sliding for me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GNORTS
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
GNORTS

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:06 pm

In the running for the coveted annual Why Bother award.
Back to top Go down
MrBob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
MrBob

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Mmmn, Does it come with a box of rocker covers??
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:56 pm

No but it could sport Ron's new/improved crash guards...
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:56 pm

Sadly not the first GRiSO violated by hillbillies. I can hear the dueling banjos from here! No
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Charlotte? A better moniker would have been Crap Suzette...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
EricS
Biondino
Biondino
EricS

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:38 pm

zebraranger wrote:
Yep that's pretty naked alright. Lately I've been envisioning a GRiSO 1200 Scrambler. You know, sump and oil cooler guard, suspension upgrade, modified front and rear fenders, knobby tires and such.

Might you be better off starting with a Stelvio? V7 Scrambler would be cheaper than either I recon...
Back to top Go down
zebraranger
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
zebraranger

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:17 pm

EricS wrote:
zebraranger wrote:

Might you be better off starting with a Stelvio? V7 Scrambler would be cheaper than either I recon...
Yeah, definitely lighter, but also much less torque and power.
Back to top Go down

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:37 pm

I like the seat/tail unit and suspect Ron is eye balling it closely.
Header pipes down the guts could create problems ........................ total loss?
Right rocker already has damage.
Spacer in swingarm to accommodate 19" wheel.
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:27 pm

The only good bit I see here is that the exhaust must really be cooking their nuts so they can't reproduce. cheers
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:13 am

Steak wrote:
Charlotte?  A better moniker would have been Crap Suzette...

That made me laugh!
Back to top Go down
Stu400
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Stu400

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:27 am

I wouldn't want to have to stop a GRiSO only using the back brake!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:25 am

I think that anyone who thinks 'Motorcycles' can be *Designed* as 'Art' should be taken out the back for a good kicking and then given a kale and chilli enema.

Form should follow function. Not the other way round. No brakes, spindly forks and a weird, impractical, (Not to mention uncomfortable!) exhaust system do not a motorcycle, (Not even a bad one!) make!

I not only fart at them but I don the giraffe leggings and tap-dance on the idiocy of their imbecilic pretensions!

This is the same useless mob who produced that bladder emptyingly awful 'Post Apocalypse' V7 turd that was widely shown a few months ago. I recognise the weird selection of non-tools and unrecyclable, broken munt hanging on the wall, (Presumably as some sort of irrelevant 'Statement' as to the nature of the life of the 'Working Man'! Bletch!) behind this chatechism of irredeemable awfulness!

Being stabbed in the groin with a pair of garden secateurs coated with anthrax spores is far too good for these people!

Back to top Go down

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:28 am

Would them be rusty secateurs?
Back to top Go down
Diablo Loco
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Diablo Loco

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:33 pm

From the few moments of actual riding in the vid, looks like the front end would wash out the moment you went serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A very naked GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very naked GRiSO   A very naked GRiSO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A very naked GRiSO
Page 1 of 1