GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing

Go down 
+4
beetle
kiwi dave
Oz1200Guzzi
Papa Lazarou
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing Empty
PostSubject: Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing   Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2018 11:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thoughts? Looks like it could do wot it says.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing   Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2018 11:37 pm

That looks nice Papa
Back to top Go down
kiwi dave
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
kiwi dave

PostSubject: Re: Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing   Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing Icon_minitime1Tue May 08, 2018 12:50 am

I can understand the possible application on an older Le Mans (pre V11 series), but the modern hydraulic clutch on a modern Guzzi is just fine with me.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing   Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing Icon_minitime1Tue May 08, 2018 1:06 am

The post on stalkbook was for a guy with Trump hands. If one is stricken with small, girlish hands, or indeed, if one is an actual lady girl, this might work. I like engineering solutions like this.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org

PostSubject: Re: Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing   Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing Icon_minitime1Tue May 08, 2018 4:04 am

But wot duz it say?
Back to top Go down
Clancy
Nibbio
Nibbio
Clancy

PostSubject: Re: Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing   Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing Icon_minitime1Tue May 08, 2018 7:42 am

ghezzi wrote:
But wot duz it say?

Clutch lever coupling in anodized aluminum with reduced center distance, reduces the effort of more than 20% on the lever.
Can be used on the original lever, and / or on our levers. Complete with ergal pins.
It is necessary to remove the original levers for replacement, which can still be restored to their original state.
Before placing the order, be sure to choose the kit compatible with the original lever fitted as standard: see the tutorial for choosing the right kit and replacing the fitting.
N.B .: This product provides for the replacement with components of other manufacturers, Bolcato Racing therefore assumes no responsibility arising from any damage and / or problems resulting from the use and / or improper use of this particular.
The "warranty clause" for the pc is valid. same, available on the website under Legal Notes
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing   Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing Icon_minitime1Tue May 08, 2018 11:16 pm

buy one and let us all know :-)
Back to top Go down
KillerX
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
KillerX

PostSubject: Re: Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing   Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing Icon_minitime1Thu May 17, 2018 4:17 pm

If it requires 20% less effort it will require 20% more movement. That could make clutch adjustment a bit difficult.
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing   Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing Icon_minitime1Thu May 17, 2018 8:46 pm

sidrat wrote:
buy one and let us all know :-)

Feck off, I was hoping you would be the guinea pig. Oink, oink.
Back to top Go down
kiwi dave
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
kiwi dave

PostSubject: Re: Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing   Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing Icon_minitime1Thu May 17, 2018 11:02 pm

KillerX wrote:
If it requires 20% less effort it will require 20% more movement.

Actually, that could make it a win:win situation IMHO. Most of the movement in my clutch levers does nothing. I don't envisage it would be any more difficult to set up.

But I'm not gonna buy any.
Back to top Go down
Weißgerät
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Weißgerät

PostSubject: Re: Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing   Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:33 am

I might bite.
I find the clutch uncomfortably heavy in city traffic and have been wondering if there's a smart solution.

Back to top Go down
Weißgerät
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Weißgerät

PostSubject: Re: Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing   Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:53 am

Papa Lazarou wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thoughts? Looks like it could do wot it says.

That € 41 thingy is all I need, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing   Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Something off the FB GRiSO pasge-clutchy thing
Page 1 of 1