GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Changing profiles on Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Changing profiles on Forum Empty
PostSubject: Changing profiles on Forum   Changing profiles on Forum Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:47 am

Hi hopefully easy answer somewhere. At work bored and looking for something to do that is more interesting than my real job - How do I change my profile so can list bikes I currently own, Aware of tick box to show what GRiSO own etc and done that but many posts have a number of bikes listed.
Thanks Peter
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Changing profiles on Forum   Changing profiles on Forum Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:34 am

You must go to the PROFILE menu and then click on the Signature sub menu. Type in the text you want to show on each of your topic /post.  Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changing profiles on Forum   Changing profiles on Forum Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:54 am

Thanks think sorted
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Changing profiles on Forum   Changing profiles on Forum Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:19 am

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing profiles on Forum   Changing profiles on Forum Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Changing profiles on Forum
Page 1 of 1