GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Rear hugger

Go down 
+13
Weißgerät
Steak
2highlander
janguzzi
Oz1200Guzzi
changohot
sideshowbob
Pete Roper
Brent S
Stubbie
GuzziSteve
GuZeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

Rear hugger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear hugger   Rear hugger - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:30 pm

changohot wrote:
Yes very nice. I like the Corbin seat too. Is that the "gunfighter"? Also what kind of foot levers are those?
Thanks,
Rod

Yes, the seat is the Corbin Gunfighter: I rode to their factory in Hollister (near me) for a custom fitting. Super comfortable and fits the look of the bike perfectly IMO.

Foot pegs are Rizoma.

Back to top Go down
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

PostSubject: Re: Rear hugger   Rear hugger - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:31 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
GuZeee wrote:
Cool, thanks for the feedback. It adds that one extra touch to this beautiful machine.

If I found a good carbon fiber front fender I’d get it, but it would have to include those guards for the fork tubes, otherwise I could see them getting pitted and damaged from road debris. Appreciate any front fender tips if anyone has something they like (although maybe that should be a separate thread).

Like this maybe?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes! That looks great! What, where, how? Please tell.
Back to top Go down
groundhog105
Carlotto
Carlotto
groundhog105

PostSubject: Re: Rear hugger   Rear hugger - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:16 pm

GuZeee wrote:
Cool, thanks for the feedback. It adds that one extra touch to this beautiful machine.

If I found a good carbon fiber front fender I’d get it, but it would have to include those guards for the fork tubes, otherwise I could see them getting pitted and damaged from road debris. Appreciate any front fender tips if anyone has something they like (although maybe that should be a separate thread).

That is a beautiful GRiSO. Love the hugger also m
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Rear hugger   Rear hugger - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:29 pm

The CF mudguard is actually one for an RSV-4 which is what my forks are off, (They're Sachs with Matris internals.) the rear mounting points are a little bit different to the stock Showa's position but I'm sure it's not an insurmountable issue.

I can't remember the exact name of the eBay supplier offhand but I'll try and find it for you but try just doing a search on RSV4 fender carbon fibre/fiber and see what it brings up.
Back to top Go down
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

PostSubject: Re: Rear hugger   Rear hugger - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:09 am

groundhog105 wrote:
That is a beautiful GRiSO.  Love the hugger also m

Thanks! Not only is it so much fun to ride, it's like artwork for my garage Smile

Back to top Go down
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

PostSubject: Re: Rear hugger   Rear hugger - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:09 am

Pete Roper wrote:
The CF mudguard is actually one for an RSV-4 which is what my forks are off, (They're Sachs with Matris internals.) the rear mounting points are a little bit different to the stock Showa's position but I'm sure it's not an insurmountable issue.

I can't remember the exact name of the eBay supplier offhand but I'll try and find it for you but try just doing a search on RSV4 fender carbon fibre/fiber and see what it brings up.

Thanks Pete, I'll do a search and see what I can find.
Back to top Go down
Kiwi_Roy
Nibbio
Nibbio
Kiwi_Roy

PostSubject: Re: Rear hugger   Rear hugger - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 15, 2020 9:32 pm

I got mine from Pyramid Plastics in England, it shipped within a couple of weeks
That was before the Chinese Bat Virus though.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear hugger   Rear hugger - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rear hugger
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2