GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

TIL there was a rearset kit for the GRiSO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

TIL there was a rearset kit for the GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: TIL there was a rearset kit for the GRiSO   TIL there was a rearset kit for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:08 am

Did anyone fit this? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
moby
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
moby

PostSubject: Re: TIL there was a rearset kit for the GRiSO   TIL there was a rearset kit for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:15 am

Hi

Yes I have, along with a set of clip-ons. Note there are two types one has fixed pegs and the other has spring pegs. I had a mechanic fit them, he said  it was fiddly. At first I thought "what have I done" as it is an effort to get the feet up on the pegs, but you get used to it. I'm 5'10 " 89 Kg but pretty flexible from yoga (plus 67 years old and not intending to grow up). Quality is good. Feel free to ask for info or photos.

Cheers
Moby
Back to top Go down
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

PostSubject: Re: TIL there was a rearset kit for the GRiSO   TIL there was a rearset kit for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:18 pm

I am just curious. I went the other way with dropped pegs and luggage for sport touring. Give us pictures by all means. My first GRiSO was mapped by Sensei Roper in the parking lot of the Rye Hilton, New York, USA. He gets around!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: TIL there was a rearset kit for the GRiSO   TIL there was a rearset kit for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:49 pm

guzziownr wrote:
I am just curious. I went the other way with dropped pegs and luggage for sport touring. Give us pictures by all means. My first GRiSO was mapped by Sensei Roper in the parking lot of the Rye Hilton, New York, USA. He gets around!

Sadly not at the moment! pale Hopefully in a couple of years borders will be open again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIL there was a rearset kit for the GRiSO   TIL there was a rearset kit for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

TIL there was a rearset kit for the GRiSO
Page 1 of 1