GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New LED headlight suggestions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

New LED headlight suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New LED headlight suggestions   New LED headlight suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:02 am

It just says DOT SAE E9 at top. I suspect it's just Chinese stuff packaged by LEDperf with a fancy website.... For sure their 'model specific' stuff is same as the general stuff in different section of website & guess all they've done is copy/paste all the different model numbers to make it look like there was some product development/fitting kit design.

In UK nobody checks this stuff Wink which makes it easier to get through annual Road testing without re-fitting all the OEM kit
Back to top Go down
motor-timothy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
motor-timothy

PostSubject: Re: New LED headlight suggestions   New LED headlight suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 am

Thanks for the confirmation! I suspected as much.
Back to top Go down
motor-timothy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
motor-timothy

PostSubject: Re: New LED headlight suggestions   New LED headlight suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:12 pm

So I think I found a nice headlight, the KOSO Thunderbolt. However I can't find many reviews on it. Does anyone here happen to know this headlight?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

New LED headlight suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Inspiration-
Jump to: