GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...
 
HomeRegisterLog in

 

 Silenz GRiSO Conico

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Meatball
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Blue Meatball


Posts : 10
Join date : 2022-09-18

Silenz GRiSO Conico Empty
PostSubject: Silenz GRiSO Conico   Silenz GRiSO Conico Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:02 pm

This just arrived on my doorstep, from Italy, yesterday. Bellissimo! The design and craftsmanship of this hardware is truly stunning. Can't wait to dial-up the music.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman


Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-05-06

Silenz GRiSO Conico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silenz GRiSO Conico   Silenz GRiSO Conico Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:00 pm

Looks very pretty indeed.  But best to keep it dry...  (see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])




Back to top Go down
Blue Meatball
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Blue Meatball


Posts : 10
Join date : 2022-09-18

Silenz GRiSO Conico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silenz GRiSO Conico   Silenz GRiSO Conico Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:37 am

bioman wrote:
Looks very pretty indeed.  But best to keep it dry...  (see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])




     

Yes, I saw that last night. Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it.
Back to top Go down
el capitan
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
el capitan


Posts : 86
Join date : 2022-09-19
Age : 57

Silenz GRiSO Conico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silenz GRiSO Conico   Silenz GRiSO Conico Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:42 am

I got this exhaust on my 1100, with baffle in. The sound is good, but neither loud nor in any way obnoxious. I once tried it without the baffle: It gets more rumble, but becomes also noticably louder. And from what beetle states about performance it is always better to keep the baffle in from a performance standpoint.

Blue Meatball likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blue Meatball
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Blue Meatball


Posts : 10
Join date : 2022-09-18

Silenz GRiSO Conico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silenz GRiSO Conico   Silenz GRiSO Conico Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:53 pm

el capitan wrote:
I got this exhaust on my 1100, with baffle in. The sound is good, but neither loud nor in any way obnoxious. I once tried it without the baffle: It gets more rumble, but becomes also noticably louder. And from what beetle states about performance it is always better to keep the baffle in from a performance standpoint.

Thank for the feedback. That's just what I was looking for in a silencer. The db-killer is a great feature in any pipe.
Back to top Go down
Dark Helmet
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Dark Helmet


Posts : 6
Join date : 2022-02-24
Age : 69

Silenz GRiSO Conico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silenz GRiSO Conico   Silenz GRiSO Conico Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:08 am

Blue Meatball wrote:
This just arrived on my doorstep, from Italy, yesterday. Bellissimo! The design and craftsmanship of this hardware is truly stunning. Can't wait to dial-up the music.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just got mine a couple months ago and I agree on the looks and craftsmanship.  The "music" is great too, AND its 11# lighter!  Money well spent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Silenz GRiSO Conico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silenz GRiSO Conico   Silenz GRiSO Conico Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down
 
Silenz GRiSO Conico
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» GRiSO HEAD's Introduction and GRiSO modifications
» HELP! Electrical? Gremlin LD04HZ dash display
» I want a GRiSO
» Which GRiSO?
» Not a GRiSO.....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Inspiration-
Jump to: