GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Silenz GRiSO Conico

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Meatball
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Blue Meatball

Silenz GRiSO Conico Empty
PostSubject: Silenz GRiSO Conico   Silenz GRiSO Conico Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:02 am

This just arrived on my doorstep, from Italy, yesterday. Bellissimo! The design and craftsmanship of this hardware is truly stunning. Can't wait to dial-up the music.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: Silenz GRiSO Conico   Silenz GRiSO Conico Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:00 am

Looks very pretty indeed.  But best to keep it dry...  (see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Back to top Go down
Blue Meatball
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Blue Meatball

PostSubject: Re: Silenz GRiSO Conico   Silenz GRiSO Conico Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:37 am

bioman wrote:
Looks very pretty indeed.  But best to keep it dry...  (see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Yes, I saw that last night. Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it.
Back to top Go down
el capitan
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
el capitan

PostSubject: Re: Silenz GRiSO Conico   Silenz GRiSO Conico Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:42 pm

I got this exhaust on my 1100, with baffle in. The sound is good, but neither loud nor in any way obnoxious. I once tried it without the baffle: It gets more rumble, but becomes also noticably louder. And from what beetle states about performance it is always better to keep the baffle in from a performance standpoint.

Blue Meatball likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blue Meatball
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Blue Meatball

PostSubject: Re: Silenz GRiSO Conico   Silenz GRiSO Conico Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:53 am

el capitan wrote:
I got this exhaust on my 1100, with baffle in. The sound is good, but neither loud nor in any way obnoxious. I once tried it without the baffle: It gets more rumble, but becomes also noticably louder. And from what beetle states about performance it is always better to keep the baffle in from a performance standpoint.

Thank for the feedback. That's just what I was looking for in a silencer. The db-killer is a great feature in any pipe.
Back to top Go down
Dark Helmet
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Dark Helmet

PostSubject: Re: Silenz GRiSO Conico   Silenz GRiSO Conico Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:08 am

Blue Meatball wrote:
This just arrived on my doorstep, from Italy, yesterday. Bellissimo! The design and craftsmanship of this hardware is truly stunning. Can't wait to dial-up the music.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just got mine a couple months ago and I agree on the looks and craftsmanship.  The "music" is great too, AND its 11# lighter!  Money well spent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silenz GRiSO Conico   Silenz GRiSO Conico Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Silenz GRiSO Conico
Page 1 of 1