GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

How To Test Fuel Pump Assembly?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gselvo
Carlotto
Carlotto
gselvo

How To Test Fuel Pump Assembly? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Test Fuel Pump Assembly?   How To Test Fuel Pump Assembly? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:45 pm

Got it fixed. Hooked up all the tubes correctly add it's running properly at the moment, does not "run out of gas at 3000 RPM's" Only thing I noticed was a split in the tube running to the canister. Was that the problem? Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Tim Henry
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Tim Henry

PostSubject: Re: How To Test Fuel Pump Assembly?   How To Test Fuel Pump Assembly? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:47 pm

If it was the small hose like i believe it was that is a vaccuum line and will make it run shitty
Back to top Go down
gselvo
Carlotto
Carlotto
gselvo

PostSubject: Re: How To Test Fuel Pump Assembly?   How To Test Fuel Pump Assembly? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:49 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
Read the tutorial. If you need clarification on an issue? Ask. You can't expect to be spoon fed everything, sorry, there aren't enough hours in the day.

I don't like your response - it is non-responsive and more than a bit obnoxious.  I didn't ask to be spoon fed. I asked whether the tutorial addressed finding faults. You didn't answer that question. Apparently it does not. The tutorial II is 95 printed PDF pages. Maybe you didn't understand or read my question correctly, simply whether the tutorial addressed finding faults in components, not a request for a rundown of what I might find.

If you read the rest of the replies here you will see that I fixed it myself. I actually went to the goozy tech website where members posted on the exact subject of what kind of codes might be found as faults using the guzy diag. I recommend others to go there as well if they have a question similar to mine.

Why do you think people like me participate in these forums other than to give or ask for assistance with technical problems. You're spoon feeding comment is out of line. If I in fact had the knowledge in a particular case or experience in a particular case where request for assistance is made, I would provide that knowledge and not respond with a spoon feeding comments such as yours.
Back to top Go down
gselvo
Carlotto
Carlotto
gselvo

PostSubject: Re: How To Test Fuel Pump Assembly?   How To Test Fuel Pump Assembly? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:00 pm

Tim Henry wrote:
If it was the small hose like i believe it was that is a vaccuum line and will make it run shitty

It was that smaller line. Danke.
Back to top Go down
Tim Henry
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Tim Henry

PostSubject: Re: How To Test Fuel Pump Assembly?   How To Test Fuel Pump Assembly? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:02 pm

Bitte schon auf wieder sehen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Test Fuel Pump Assembly?   How To Test Fuel Pump Assembly? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How To Test Fuel Pump Assembly?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2