GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GPS plug connctor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omnis
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Omnis

GPS plug connctor Empty
PostSubject: GPS plug connctor   GPS plug connctor Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:46 am

Any idea where I can find the female connector that would fit the poxy GPS one that comes with the GRiSO.
I realize I can cut it and fit a standard connector easily avalable at Walmart or wherever, but then that would be a mod.
Its an obsession but I need my Tenni to be 100% factory standard.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Robeartato
Carlotto
Carlotto
Robeartato

GPS plug connctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPS plug connctor   GPS plug connctor Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:54 pm

If I recall, BMW parts make a wire with the female connector. You'd need to wire the other end yourself (and it is quite tight in there) but then it would be a drop in solution.

I was thinking of doing it myself but then said bugger it, cut it off and replaced it with an SAE connector to connect a USB adapter.
Back to top Go down
Omnis
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Omnis

GPS plug connctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPS plug connctor   GPS plug connctor Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:22 pm

I think you maybe right. Following hours trolling google sites I did find finally the part number, 83300402344 and only a few companies selling it for extortionate prices plus even more outrageous shipping charges.
Back to top Go down
Robeartato
Carlotto
Carlotto
Robeartato

GPS plug connctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPS plug connctor   GPS plug connctor Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:16 am

Yep, that's the one!

Think those prices are what convinced me to DIY it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GPS plug connctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPS plug connctor   GPS plug connctor Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GPS plug connctor
Page 1 of 1