GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO...an utter piece of shite

Go down 
+11
DungeonMaster
Guzziboy66
plantboy
Overholt13
Steak
beetle
tocino
Canyon Carver
Pete Roper
The Saint
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRiSO...an utter piece of shite   GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:24 am

Oh bugger. I just realised what that little + and - is all about. Sorry Wayne, I didn't mean to hit the - , it is  very small on the iPhone.

Oh, and you are right, GRiSO is my new best mate and the ginger man is not gonna touch it. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO...an utter piece of shite   GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:34 am

You regret giving Wayne Cred?? Smile
As for that fat ginger - sodomize him with a broomstick.

DM
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio
tocino

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO...an utter piece of shite   GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:34 am

The Saint wrote:
Oh bugger. I just realised what that little + and - is all about. Sorry Wayne, I didn't mean to hit the - , it is  very small on the iPhone.

Ah the young padawan still resists! See how he flails around using his iPhone light-sabre as he falls further under the sway of the dark side. His training is almost complete. Once he adjusts the valves and the first service is complete, he will truly be a Sith Lord of GRiSO.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO...an utter piece of shite   GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:40 am

If you want good service I'd advise against Springwood as their sole mechanic who knew anything about Guzzi and Aprilia got the shits and left. Sean is his name, I can give you his number if you want.

Pete
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO...an utter piece of shite   GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:02 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
If you want good service I'd advise against Springwood as their sole mechanic who knew anything about Guzzi and Aprilia got the shits and left. Sean is his name, I can give you his number if you want.

Pete

Yes please comrade. Much appreciated.   bounce

The only reason I was gonna take it to Springwood is warranty. Even though I haven't worked as a mechanic last 5 years, I'm still equipped to do so. In saying that, i still prefer to use someone who cares and keep the warranty.  Thanks Pete.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO...an utter piece of shite   GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:13 pm

I'll PM you.

Pete
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO...an utter piece of shite   GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:56 am

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
pockomoth
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
pockomoth

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO...an utter piece of shite   GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:37 pm

My own story exactly. NO WAY I'd ever betray the love of my '87 LeMans, but The Beast took me and made me his bitch. I was powerless. I like to say I now am the proud owner of an Tenni, but deep inside I know he owns me.
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO...an utter piece of shite   GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:28 am

Finally got a chance to get on the computer and put some photos up. No introduction can be complete without the GRiSO him self.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO...an utter piece of shite   GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:31 am

Nice. Just like mine...only cleaner.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO...an utter piece of shite   GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:51 am

Those are some nicely composed photos. The GRiSO really is a handsome machine...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO...an utter piece of shite   GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:01 am

Two heads are better than one!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

“When I'm riding my motorcycle, I'm glad to be alive.
When I stop riding my motorcycle, I'm glad to be alive.” - Neil Peart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO...an utter piece of shite   GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:04 am

Nice! Amazing handguards......
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO...an utter piece of shite   GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:49 am

What handguards
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO...an utter piece of shite   GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:50 am

Ohh...the gloves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO...an utter piece of shite   GRiSO...an utter piece of shite - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GRiSO...an utter piece of shite
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2