GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+88
Street
waterbottle
Guzzi Cat
Bill Hagan
Nobleswood
Converted Duc
gshybrid
Steak
MrGPz
Diablo Loco
wardentm
Oz1200Guzzi
Motoguzzimackers
Ian p
BradleyM
Rubberbroker
dennis the menace
pkroupa
techman-001
AH Head
Scot p
remgitano
Ad B
bCraig
Birch
Grisodude
rudolf35
bumati
GUZ21
fredfrenzy
Brent S
Bulldog9
janguzzi
GuzziSteve
Lemppari
sono
FreshEgg
RightD
GNORTS
nwreed
keenerkeen07
Wet Coaster
DungeonMaster
NorthernProducer
bioman
HLMiskelly
wayne68
Belfastguzzi
Guzzi Two Shoes
guzziownr
nev
f-man
blue thunder
Papa Lazarou
Yodasoldier
ultra
GHTE
muzhik
mark111
Conor W
GuzziTwoShoes
jeremyb
Ralf z
tocino
Charlie J
LBC Tenni
Dilliw
Grisonut
Ahdammit
Omnis
Blue
little750
Hacky
boxerscott
dave taylor
Canyon Carver
H-E-ROSS
MalG
opc
WCB
bahamazoo
CPB
MrBob
cbxtc6
Pete Roper
wyno
beetle
Tango2
92 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:07 am

Expect the unexpected when riding. Including someone havin a chunda at 110 KPH. Ridin from the fish markets back to Norton st 30 odd years ago with mi mate on his WLA I was on a Trident. my mate was wearin leather strides. My mate stood up for the last half the trip. When we got home I asked why. Fart with lumps was the answer.
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:35 am

Charlie J wrote:
Expect the unexpected when riding. Including someone havin a chunda at 110 KPH. Ridin from the fish markets back to Norton st 30 odd years ago with mi mate on his WLA I was on a Trident. my mate was wearin leather strides. My mate stood up for the last half the trip. When we got home I asked why. Fart with lumps was the answer.

So a chunda is a shart in Canadian ..... Cool
Back to top Go down
dennis the menace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
dennis the menace

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:24 pm

hi,went to Cooktown 324klms for the weekend stayed at the Lions Den Hotel friday.went through to Cooktown 31klms sat returned sunday. beautiful road no traffic to speak of a few wandering cattle.stopped at Lakeland for fuel and coffee. 4 harleys one a road king with stereo blasting out billy idols white wedding stopped for fuel one guy said he"d never heard of Moto Guzzi der! left them for dead stopped at Mount Molloy for a drink. three mates were there ducati bmw and aprilia.the 4 harleys rolled on by we left i continued on home.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:35 pm

keenerkeen07 wrote:

So a chunda  is a shart in Canadian ..... Cool

No, a 'chunda' is a vomit.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A 'shart' is the same here as there..   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:50 pm

beetle wrote:
keenerkeen07 wrote:

So a chunda  is a shart in Canadian ..... Cool

No, a 'chunda' is a vomit.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A 'shart' is the same here as there..   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HA...I get it...a chunda here could be called a.... buick.... as well..

Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:01 pm

Or a technicolour yawn, or driving the porcelain bus, yadda, yadda, yadda
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:18 pm

My personal favourite, 'fall laughing in the grass'...

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:05 pm

A Techhicolour Yawn ?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:12 pm

Talking to God on the big white telephone?

Parking a tiger? (My favourite!)

Laughing at the carpet?
Back to top Go down
dennis the menace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
dennis the menace

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:32 am

you guys need to get a life if you have nothing better to talk about than vomit get on your bike and ride!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:56 am

It's not 'Just talking about vomit', it's about cultural dichotomies and what amuses people. Fart and chunder tales are guaranteed to get a giggle from anybody who isn't one step away from being clinically dead!

I've done the 'Big Spit' in a full face! At the time it was awful! In hindsight it was hilarious! Stop being such a killjoy!

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:44 am

dennis the menace wrote:
you guys need to get a life if you have nothing better to talk about than vomit get on your bike and ride!!!!

Oh no you didn't!

ghetto

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:02 am

GRiSO decided I looked a little off colour this morning, so he rang my work and told them I would not be in today. Seeing that GRiSO was worried about my well being I decided to let him take me to the doctors.
We set off rather early but unfortunately we got lost on the way and ended up travelling far out of our way. Well you can imagine how upset I became at this turn of events no doctor in sight just sunshine and hot windy tarmac.
Well I searched far and wide looking for the road to get me to the doctors but only found a coffee shop where a number of other chaps on bikes appeared to have gathered (I expect also lost on this work day). I stopped to gather my thoughts then decided to tackle the hot and windy tarmac again.
GRiSO got rather thirsty in my search for a doctor, in fact he almost drank two tanks before we finally got to a look out near the coast. I decided to take a break from all my searching and you know while I was sitting there looking at GRiSO I felt better and decided that I did not need a doctor after all, I think that GRiSO new what medicine I needed on this work day! Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />

Yeah I reckon GRiSO is pretty dam smart, now I just have to get him to write a sick certificate up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:47 am

My brother is in the medical industry and they call it a "mental health day", you need to re-charge when you've got the shits with work.

Holy hell, I think I've got industroenteritus!
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:58 am

This is where retirement is great, no medical certs needed, only issue is SWMBO, she can get a bit testing at times ....
The hours are good but the pay is lousy ......
Anyway, I suppose at my age any day has to be good
Keep well and safe all
Caoi
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:17 am

Shite. I'm gonna need the rest of my life off.

Suspect

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:42 am

SWMBO? WTF?

Painting the man cave this weekend before I lay $3000 of carpet I scored for nix. QLD Railways.
I get to chose the colours this time, coz I AM the bitch who's boss.

Last time SWIHD (she whom I have disowned) chose the colours and then went on holidays to the beach. I worked 10-12 hours days, then came home every night to paint.

On her arrival home she spat the dummy coz the colours were too dark and I should have known better.  What a Face

Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:46 am

ghezzi wrote:
SWMBO? WTF?

On her arrival home she spat the dummy coz the colours were too dark and I should have known better.  What a Face

Ouch.  At risk of returning to the vomit and farting tangent, thus setting off DtM  Wink, I did have to look up "spat the dummy."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ancora Imparo.

And, now, back to your regular programming.

One set of our kids and their three -- Evangeline, 8; Wyatt, 6; & Finnian, 3 -- came out to our lost-in-the-woods place for Thanksgiving.

They left after a few hours, en route to the outlaws' place on Hilton Head Island for a few days, then for a week at Disney World.  I'd have paid most any amount not to be with 'em for the rest of that purgatorial-level torture trek. 

OTOH, they do have a brand-new, 2018, loaded-with-kid-distracting-&-calming options, Toyota Sienna, so it would be less an ordeal than "back in the day" and endless playing of cassette tapes, e.g., "The Littlest Mermaid" and

Thirty-plus years later, I cannot think of the Stelvio Pass without humming ditties from such maddening tapes, as that glorious pass was on one of our routes from Vicenza to my German family's home in Tuttlingen.  Yes, even then, and in our beloved Fiat 131, I took "the long cut."  Very Happy

As always, I digress.

So ... yesterday, and so predictably, Wyatt and Finnian and their dad wanted to see the Moto Grappa after gorging on traditional turkey and other fine food.  It was merely a coincidence that we left cleaning-the-kitchen chores to the "women folk."   Wink

Here are a few pix -- yes, with GRiSO content!  cheers  -- and a 3-sec video of the visit to the shop.

The vid is here:

Finnian Rides

Finally, as a reminder that we are always setting an example for children, even when we don't know it, see this.  I had just gotten a call from an old Army friend and his wife, wishing us a Happy Thanksgiving.  Finnian saw that and ...

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving and time of giving thanks,

Bill
Back to top Go down
fredfrenzy
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
fredfrenzy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:02 pm

Took  a traditional Thanksgiving day ride along the PCH in Santa Cruz.  My buddy from SoCal took the GRiSO and I exercised the Morini.

Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:08 am

Heather and I just got home from a trip to Noosa to see her new grandson. We stopped in Bungendore to say hello to Pete. It was a good thing coz the lect fork seal had blown. Pete put a set of spare forks he had on and tuned and put in a beetle map. On the way back home we stopped in again and he changed the map for a mistral high pipeno dbk and the difference was magic. Smooth, grunty and so economical. Into a strong head wind at 110 kph, I was getting 5.5 litres per 100 kilometres. Thanks to Pete for being such a top bloke a nd to beetle for his excellent maps. All up we did 4500 kilometres.

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:25 am

cheers

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
dennis the menace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
dennis the menace

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:39 am

went up to the Daintree river for lunch yesterday got stuck in traffic on captain cook down to 35kph at  one stage bloody tourists rubberneckin [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:29 pm

Love those white one's .......... beautiful
Back to top Go down
CPB
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
CPB

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:20 am

Had a great solo ride this weekend. Weather was pretty good. Sunny and 50/10. Love rolling on the throttle with the GRiSO. Just does not seem happy unless its being thrashed.
Back to top Go down
Bulldog9
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bulldog9

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:41 pm

After being away mostly the last 2 months I discovered the battery in my GRiSO was dead.... Was the original from 2007, not bad! Replaced it with another Yuasa hope to able to ride this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next