GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+88
Street
waterbottle
Guzzi Cat
Bill Hagan
Nobleswood
Converted Duc
gshybrid
Steak
MrGPz
Diablo Loco
wardentm
Oz1200Guzzi
Motoguzzimackers
Ian p
BradleyM
Rubberbroker
dennis the menace
pkroupa
techman-001
AH Head
Scot p
remgitano
Ad B
bCraig
Birch
Grisodude
rudolf35
bumati
GUZ21
fredfrenzy
Brent S
Bulldog9
janguzzi
GuzziSteve
Lemppari
sono
FreshEgg
RightD
GNORTS
nwreed
keenerkeen07
Wet Coaster
DungeonMaster
NorthernProducer
bioman
HLMiskelly
wayne68
Belfastguzzi
Guzzi Two Shoes
guzziownr
nev
f-man
blue thunder
Papa Lazarou
Yodasoldier
ultra
GHTE
muzhik
mark111
Conor W
GuzziTwoShoes
jeremyb
Ralf z
tocino
Charlie J
LBC Tenni
Dilliw
Grisonut
Ahdammit
Omnis
Blue
little750
Hacky
boxerscott
dave taylor
Canyon Carver
H-E-ROSS
MalG
opc
WCB
bahamazoo
CPB
MrBob
cbxtc6
Pete Roper
wyno
beetle
Tango2
92 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bulldog9
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bulldog9

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:42 pm

Bulldog9 wrote:
After being away mostly the last 2 months I discovered the battery in my GRiSO was dead.... Put it on the trickle charger for 2 days and still dead.... Mustve been the cold snap. Was the original from 2007, not bad!  Replaced it with another Yuasa hope to able to ride this week.
Back to top Go down
bCraig
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
bCraig

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:04 pm

I keep all the bikes on smart chargers all the time , soon as they are in shed they are hooked up .... been several years now since I had to buy a battery .... the battery in my '07 GRiSO is original and still holding a charge .... the Commando used to need a new battery every other year now it's been 4 years since I replaced it , and began my current charge program .... I have had the Duc now going on 5 years and not sure how old the battery is
Craig
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:56 am

Today, i thought about (procrastinated!) what work to do on the GRiSO over winter.
1/ put the battery on charge
2/ Take off the rear suspension and swing arm and grease up/replace the bearings
3/ Try again to understand what spring i need to buy to stiffen up the rear end, (cant afford a new shock this year!) Could do with some help with this!!
4/ Do the starter fix (i have all the stuff in the garage to do it already)
5/ Take the tank off and look at the connection that fails to the pump (might call the shop and ask them if they have ever done the mod)

Then a mate called with a GSXR 750 with a noisy sixth gear, so we are taking the engine out of that over christmas, so the GRiSO is on the back burner for a few weeks!!
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:20 am

Went for a ride with youngest daughter(23 and two kids) as pillon.
When she visits she always says dad what about a ride.
I'm happy, GRiSO's happy and she is happy.

Harry
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:57 am

The GRiSO is due home on Friday. If you use MCE insurance, change at once. If you don't, avoid.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:58 am

Took the GRiSO for a hoon this arvo. After riding that V7 it felt like a superbike. After throwing every flood-ravaged, pothole ridden back road at it, the GRiSO handled impeccably.

Then GRiSO stopped to visit an F-111C.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When I got home, I tickled GRiSO's throttle bodies and installed new mirrors. Mirror fetish, don't you know....

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:18 am

Good to see Killer Whale didn't blow off in the breeze Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Motoguzzimackers
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Motoguzzimackers

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:37 pm

Where's the F111? Amberley?
Back to top Go down
http://motoguzzimackers.com/

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:42 pm

Forest Hill is a little closer to Wagga Wagga
Back to top Go down
dennis the menace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
dennis the menace

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:04 pm

been having trouble with shitty fuel bikes been running like i pig last week.our local bp has reopened after renos new tanks, pumps nice clean fuel.was talking with a young lady on a cagiva she was having issues with shitty fuel also. avoid bp on hugh ryan drive.went for a run to Mossman up the Rex to Mt Molloy comfort stop,GRiSO was running so sweetly instead of turning off at Mareeba and going home to do chores i kept going through to Atherton on to Malanda another comfort stop down the Gillies to Gordonvale and home.fuel light came on at 278klms stopped at local bp a refuelled [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:52 pm

Motoguzzimackers wrote:
Where's the F111?  Amberley?

As Wayne said. Forest Hill RAAF base.

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
bCraig
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
bCraig

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:45 pm

You Men down under are so lucky ! .... this morning I brought fire wood in from wood shed as 10-15 cm of snow forecast for overnight and into tomorrow with wind ..... outside now its -10C with wind .... put the stabil into the Italian bikes ( drained the Commando ) and lawn and garden gear yesterday then ran everything for 10 minutes or so ..... always a sad day when this happens as I know it will be a couple of whiles before I'm again free on 2 wheels ..... enjoy your rides
Craig
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:19 pm

bcraig,its hard for me to grasp the depths of your plight. Bugga that. I get all bitter and twisted if I dont ride for more than 3 days. Good luck with the winter.
Back to top Go down
Ian p
Carlotto
Carlotto
Ian p

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:04 am

I'm with Charlie on this one, I ride pretty much every day unless it's persisting down. Having said that when I got to the GRiSO today to go home and the temp gauge was reading 41deg C I had to "get home as quick as possible" just to keep from overheating in me leathers!
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:57 am

Got all kitted up for ride up to Manchester early today, wheeled bike on drive and it felt bit heavy and rear tyre down. Grabbed pump and re-inflated but at <10psi start point the inevitable & found a 2" screw through centre part of almost new Mich P4 Road GT (Bloody neighbours having house refits so street like explosion in screw&nail factory- must have hit one last night !). Phoned local tyre centre that fitted it and he is off to Africa on hols after today for 2 weeks. So....push bike back into garage, chuck it on stand, rip off rear caliper & 4 wheel bolts, leap in car and drive to his shop. 1 hr later and tyre drilled out and fitted with repair plug; £10 paid for repair (cheap as chips) & I've just been out posting xmas cards & shopping in sunny weather (+12C). Moral of story is not all xmas humbags are as bad as initially feared.....GRiSO is running lovely....life is on !
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:55 am

It came back home. Now for some new rubber and its first service.

On closer inspection, they've managed to scratch the new wing mirror and the rear seat panel.
Back to top Go down
MrGPz
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
MrGPz

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:22 pm

Went for a ride with the local RATs.
All modern Bonnies, Rockets with a couple of Tigers and 1050 Speed Triples.
Stopped at Mangakino for lunch then split with the RATs at Arapuni and did a loop around Te Kuiti and Benneydale.

GRiSO and KTM swamped by Triumphs

460Km

Just in

Oncoming Highway Patrol with Headlights on, me just squeezing past a car at the same time. No dramas,

Last edited by MrGPz on Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:32 pm

Excellent Glen, I wished I was on my bike every day over there cheers
Back to top Go down
MrGPz
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
MrGPz

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:39 pm

I was thinking that you Aussies need to bring your bikes over for a bit of a blast
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:29 am

My partner's son and his partner are popping over to NZ tomorrow. She's a Kiwi, so they're staying at her parents place and borrowing a bike to ride round. I think it will be an ST 1300. Not sure if it's north or south island, but if you see a youngish fella with black hair and beard with a nice looking chick and an ST parked next to them, ask 'em if they're from Geelong.
Back to top Go down
MrGPz
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
MrGPz

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:00 pm

wyno wrote:
My partner's son and his partner are popping over to NZ tomorrow. She's a Kiwi, so they're staying at her parents place and borrowing a bike to ride round. I think it will be an ST 1300. Not sure if it's north or south island, but if you see a youngish fella with black hair and beard with a nice looking chick and an ST parked next to them, ask 'em if they're from Geelong.

They should have a great time
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:16 pm

First service at last, by those nice folks at CMW in Chichester. Wet and filthy ride there and back but didn't stop me doing several detours.

Inside the shop.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Took GRiSO for a rego inspection. Failed due to excessive wear on front tyre. Shut up Tony. silent

Came home only to melt the V7 Racer seat with my headers. Don't ask. Rolling Eyes

Pete, I will get you a new seat.... Embarassed

No

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
dennis the menace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
dennis the menace

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:05 pm

went to townsville for xmas last thursday returned yesterday. the trip down was good very little traffic the return trip lots of traffic and highway patrol out in force stopped for toilet break when harley riders pulled in [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:26 pm

What an oily mess! Be careful out there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next