GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Mistral pipe with bullet turn signals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

Mistral pipe with bullet turn signals Empty
PostSubject: Mistral pipe with bullet turn signals   Mistral pipe with bullet turn signals Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:09 am

I installed the Mistral high pipe and found as others have reported that it touches the bottom of the turn signal. It's probably not a problem, but I thought it might improve the look to try some different rear turn signals anyway.

I found these inexpensive black steel bullet turn signals on Amazon, and they worked out better than I expected: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They are actually pretty high quality solid steel, strong pieces, and the look matches the bike nicely I think. They are very bright too, so they don't compromise safety.

Here's a pic of my bike with the Mistral pipe and the new turn signals; you can barely see it at the top of the pipe, it's pretty small.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

Mistral pipe with bullet turn signals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistral pipe with bullet turn signals   Mistral pipe with bullet turn signals Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:15 am

Here's a close-up of the turn signal:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Mistral pipe with bullet turn signals
Page 1 of 1