GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Wheel Spacer on both sides of front wheel?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrks_jnz
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
mrks_jnz

Wheel Spacer on both sides of front wheel? Empty
PostSubject: Wheel Spacer on both sides of front wheel?   Wheel Spacer on both sides of front wheel? Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:14 am

Hello GRiSO family. quick question for you all... just brought my loose wheels into a local shop to get tires replaced, and I could have swore there was a wheel spacer on both sides of the wheel. But installer claims there is only one, other side utilizes the axle. is he correct? or should there be a spacer on each side? pic shows the one side with spacer circled. other side is absent of any spacer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
2highlander
Biondino
Biondino
2highlander

PostSubject: Re: Wheel Spacer on both sides of front wheel?   Wheel Spacer on both sides of front wheel? Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:41 am

There is only 1 on the right side. On the left side, from where the axle is pushed in, the "spacer" is the end of the axle.
Back to top Go down
mrks_jnz
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
mrks_jnz

PostSubject: Re: Wheel Spacer on both sides of front wheel?   Wheel Spacer on both sides of front wheel? Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:03 am

whew. thanks for the reassurance.

molto benne. grazie mille
Back to top Go down
kiwi dave
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
kiwi dave

PostSubject: Re: Wheel Spacer on both sides of front wheel?   Wheel Spacer on both sides of front wheel? Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:31 pm

I always remove the spacer (but carry it with me in case it's asked for) when I go in for a tyre fitting.

Also watch out for your fancy dusk cap being swapped for an el cheapo version. But I'm not saying it's deliberate ......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheel Spacer on both sides of front wheel?   Wheel Spacer on both sides of front wheel? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Wheel Spacer on both sides of front wheel?
Page 1 of 1