GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+88
Street
waterbottle
Guzzi Cat
Bill Hagan
Nobleswood
Converted Duc
gshybrid
Steak
MrGPz
Diablo Loco
wardentm
Oz1200Guzzi
Motoguzzimackers
Ian p
BradleyM
Rubberbroker
dennis the menace
pkroupa
techman-001
AH Head
Scot p
remgitano
Ad B
bCraig
Birch
Grisodude
rudolf35
bumati
GUZ21
fredfrenzy
Brent S
Bulldog9
janguzzi
GuzziSteve
Lemppari
sono
FreshEgg
RightD
GNORTS
nwreed
keenerkeen07
Wet Coaster
DungeonMaster
NorthernProducer
bioman
HLMiskelly
wayne68
Belfastguzzi
Guzzi Two Shoes
guzziownr
nev
f-man
blue thunder
Papa Lazarou
Yodasoldier
ultra
GHTE
muzhik
mark111
Conor W
GuzziTwoShoes
jeremyb
Ralf z
tocino
Charlie J
LBC Tenni
Dilliw
Grisonut
Ahdammit
Omnis
Blue
little750
Hacky
boxerscott
dave taylor
Canyon Carver
H-E-ROSS
MalG
opc
WCB
bahamazoo
CPB
MrBob
cbxtc6
Pete Roper
wyno
beetle
Tango2
92 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:59 pm

duct tape
Back to top Go down
Conor W
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Conor W

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:08 pm

The first red thing is an oil and electron consuming device. Put either in and they will promptly come out somewhere. But I like it.

Second red thing is the taillight on the green thing sitting above the large number plate Ron was pointing to. Can / should get smaller one... but might make it hard for speed cameras and that just wouldn't be fair...

Third red thing is trusty trailer which cleverly converts to bike trailer for recovering the aforementioned red or green or (not in picture) black 2 wheeled friends when they cease operation in inconvenient places...What a Face

(& lucky the bikes aren't there now - 2 nights ago tree dropped huge limb right where they are standing.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:36 pm

High sided it. Just a little bit. This post may contain adult concepts and frequent coarse language.

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck. Fuck. Faaaarrk!

Stupid mother effin cunty arse gravel. Shit fuck tit arse bum and hole.

Arse!

Pulling over, doing about 25km/h. Front wheel goes sliiiide....handle bars go whack. Bike goes down and Mark flies over the front, using head as cushion. Busted rear brake pedal and pin. Scratched up oil cooler cover (again). Scratched the fuck out of nice black valve cover. Tiny little tear in Corbin seat (arse!) and fucking well scratched up my brand new fucking helmet. Arse!

Did I say fuck?

Cunts driving past saw me go down but didn't stop to help. Cunts!. Nice policeman helped me get bike back up. Waited 15 mins before it would start (tip over valve).

Now the adrenalin has worn off, sore neck and pain in right shoulder. Arse!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Ralf z

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:39 pm

Bummer Mark.
Hope your ok.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:46 pm

I'm waiting for Leah to come home with pastries. Pastries and coffee make everything better.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Conor W
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Conor W

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:24 pm

Bugger. At least new helmet seemed to protect word generator - full inventory seems to be available...
Apply coffee.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:31 pm

Mark, Bourbon/rum also helps... Bummer though - least you can talk about it
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Sorry to hear this news, Beetle. Glad you weren't hurt any worse.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:12 pm

Bugga Beetle. Hope you and machine mend up quick smart. Bride and I had a good ride to Bungendore....then at Petes suggestion a very theraputic ride from Bungendore to Nowra. Schooner at a pub in Kiama . Next bit is find to find the seacliff bridge.
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:07 am

shit bugger arse indeed Sir.
glad to hear its just your neck...
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:54 am

Shit Mark, words won't make you feel better,  but Bourbon will Thumbs Up  
Seems your local council workers need a bit of a Tune up regarding spills on your roads. Insertion of a number 5 size pineapple might wake them up.
Back to top Go down
MrBob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
MrBob

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:39 am

That's a real pissoff,
Section 5 Para 6 of the road maintenance act,says that loose gravel must be applied to hard packed finished surfaces. They do it all the time. Bstd's!
But scuffed is better than stuffed!
Guess a massage and pastries will help though.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:45 am

I think I have the bits in stock.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:48 am

Thanks guys. Sorry I stuffed your weekend Charlie. I feel like a right pillock.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
MalG

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:58 am

Bugger, indeed. A stinking hot bath & a strong libation, bottomless cup. And all will seem better tonight, maybe even tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:57 am

Mark,

Traveling, so just saw this.

Condolences to you (and your GRiSO), but a smacked up helmet is great evidence of how lucky you are.

My own several pavement visits have (happily?  Rolling Eyes ) been of the low-side variety.  Still, the near-instantaneous flash-to-bang experiences of those remain vivid.  Fuses my sphincter to contemplate a high-side version such as yours even at low speed.   Shocked

Hope Leah is in the "chicks dig scars" set.  Wink queen

Won't help you, but I'll lift a glass of Kentucky liquid to you this evening.  Maybe two.   Very Happy

Best wishes from (this weekend, anyway), Fort Bragg.

Bill
Back to top Go down
mark111
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
mark111

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:08 am

Shitbags, so easy to do.
Don't ignore that neck and shoulder pain get it checked out properly.
They might need to use one of those fandangled machines you look after.
Tomorrow is bound to be a better day.
Back to top Go down
opc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
opc

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:40 am

Well that sucks, Mark. Hope you and the GRiSO are up and roadworthy in short order.
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:46 am

Damnnnn!! This trend has to stop!!
No more GRiSO going down, hear me guys?
Mark, glad you're still among us... on my tumble last December, the only spot on my helmet that didn't touch the ground was the chin area.
I kept that helmet for stories. lol
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:35 pm

Charlie, I spotted your bikes this morning at Thirroul - don't often see another Guzzi, but a pair of them makes for a pleasant surprise. Good stuff, only a short ride from seacliff bridge - watch out for the terrorists tourists, most of them have difficulty driving, put them on the road and it's a recipe for disaster!
Back to top Go down
H-E-ROSS
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
H-E-ROSS

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:06 pm

Mark, so sorry to read this! I hope you and your GRiSO mend soon! Glad your new helmet took the hit rather than your nut. I am a true believer in good gear but it sucks when it gets ruined doing its job.
Today I cleaned and conditioned my perforated leathers. I had just picked up the jacket from the tailors after having the mashed and torn cuff zipper replaced. It was a little trip down memory lane as I touched up the scars with dye. I know some might consider the scuffs a badge of honor but I felt a real sense of accomplishment with completion of this task. I had put off bringing the jacket in for the repair all winter....
Back to top Go down
http://h-e-ross.com
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:15 am

The Bride and I had a cracker weekend,except when the brides bike devveloped a dud plug cap,in Shitney,in peak hour,just on dusk 200 Kms from our destination. Anyhow when we got to Petes workshop he very generously supplied a new one. We thanx ya Pete. Beetle dont worry about our weekend,any excuse for a ride. If you want to do it later Beetle we will try again. Saturday night we unexpectedly but enthusiasticly got on it with Ralf. Bit doughy next morning. Managed to ride across Shitney with out gettin rained on. But around Gosford the heavens opened. NO LEAKS in our Vozz helmets. Even at 180.
Back to top Go down
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Ralf z

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:20 am

Good to catch up Charlie and meet your wife too.
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:20 am

Squirted the tin work for the #2 GRiSO today. what would be a suitable italian name for this colour scheme ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:33 am

waterbottle wrote:
what would be a suitable italian name for this colour scheme ?

da corsa verde

In GRiSO we trust!

Last edited by beetle on Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next