GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+88
Street
waterbottle
Guzzi Cat
Bill Hagan
Nobleswood
Converted Duc
gshybrid
Steak
MrGPz
Diablo Loco
wardentm
Oz1200Guzzi
Motoguzzimackers
Ian p
BradleyM
Rubberbroker
dennis the menace
pkroupa
techman-001
AH Head
Scot p
remgitano
Ad B
bCraig
Birch
Grisodude
rudolf35
bumati
GUZ21
fredfrenzy
Brent S
Bulldog9
janguzzi
GuzziSteve
Lemppari
sono
FreshEgg
RightD
GNORTS
nwreed
keenerkeen07
Wet Coaster
DungeonMaster
NorthernProducer
bioman
HLMiskelly
wayne68
Belfastguzzi
Guzzi Two Shoes
guzziownr
nev
f-man
blue thunder
Papa Lazarou
Yodasoldier
ultra
GHTE
muzhik
mark111
Conor W
GuzziTwoShoes
jeremyb
Ralf z
tocino
Charlie J
LBC Tenni
Dilliw
Grisonut
Ahdammit
Omnis
Blue
little750
Hacky
boxerscott
dave taylor
Canyon Carver
H-E-ROSS
MalG
opc
WCB
bahamazoo
CPB
MrBob
cbxtc6
Pete Roper
wyno
beetle
Tango2
92 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MrBob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
MrBob

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2016 3:51 am

Dr Roper's onto it.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2016 3:59 am

Sorted, off the wreck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2016 4:03 am

Shit Bob , you ride halfway across the planet, and that happens in your own backyard.Evil or Very Mad Sorry mate, any bruises ?
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2016 5:23 am

Bugger ........
Back to top Go down
MrBob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
MrBob

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2016 5:24 am

Bruises will probably show tomorrow, at the moment ice pack on the ankle, antiflams and red wine down the throat……...seems to be doing the trick.
Back to top Go down
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Ralf z

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2016 1:39 pm

Bugger
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2016 1:49 pm

Bugger sheeps?
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2016 1:55 pm

Bloody hell Mr Bob. Hope ya mend quick. Beer and rum will fix ya.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Bob, you and I know the best medicine is RUM! getitindia...

Oh and heal quick
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2016 2:59 pm

Charlie J wrote:
Bloody hell Mr Bob. Hope ya mend quick. Beer and rum will fix ya.

Tho I prefer bourbon, yes to that and all similar Rx. Wink

I find that bouncing on the pavement gets to be less fun as the years pass.

Trust that Bob (and others here) will not have to collect any more data on that.

Best wishes from the top of Virginia,

Bill

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2016 4:38 pm

Sorry to hear of your get-off Mr. Bob. Been there, done that. Get better quick!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
janguzzi
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
janguzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2016 11:41 am

3 Beauties in Friedrichstadt (Northern Germany, a little town which looks like a small Amsterdam)

Back to top Go down
http://www.janguzzi.de/

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2016 1:56 pm

I would call that Cinderella and two fugly sisters.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2016 2:42 pm

The Ducati: meh

The GRiSO: I love you

The BMW:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
nwreed
Carlotto
Carlotto
nwreed

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2016 4:03 pm

Spent a bit of time today putting a set of Pazzo shorty levers on the new Mana bars. Will post a pic once the fly screen arrives next week *grin*
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2016 5:20 pm

Not today but Friday I finally got the shits with my loose exhaust pipe and took it off and to the local exhaust builder to have its connector to the pretzel lengthened.

Mistral are usually very good but I somehow managed to get a Friday Arvo special. When mounted it only slipped on to the pretzel about 7mm and was prone to loosening and was hard to keep gas tight. Hopefully this'll fix it once and for all!

Pete
Back to top Go down
janguzzi
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
janguzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2016 8:28 am

Fugly sisters? Not at all! Fugly:California 1400 and V9s :-P
The BMW R9T is really oustanding. Guzzi seems to be too stupid to deliver something similar in 2017.

Last edited by janguzzi on Sun May 22, 2016 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.janguzzi.de/
FreshEgg
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
FreshEgg

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2016 9:13 am

MrBob wrote:
New boots for GRiSO finally arrived.  Round and Firm.

Looking fwd to tomorrow. Thumbs Up

Nice! Want to try these to replace my Michelin Pilot 3s. Is this a Dunlop Japan special? Can't seem to find them in the US.

Anybody have information that contradicts this?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2016 9:26 am

Stuck on the fenda-extenda and made a shock protector flap.  Also cleaned the garage Very Happy

Back to top Go down
nwreed
Carlotto
Carlotto
nwreed

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2016 4:49 pm

Mana bars on, Pazzo shorties mounted and Dart flyscreen mounted. Starting to really come together, now off to Eastern Washington for the weekend to ride the snot out of it. Then time for a tail tidy next couple of weeks hopefully.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bulldog9
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bulldog9

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2016 10:52 am

Those mods are interesting. I'm an all weather rider, the PO of my bike must've been a fair weather rider, because the road grime is very minimal. Where did you get the fenda extenda and spring guard? I was looking at the possibility of a hugger, but dont like that look.

On the Mana bars, it looks like these will give more of a neutral position. I'm going on my first long ride today (plan 5-6 hours) so will see if that may be something I want. Dont really like the idea of risers.
Back to top Go down
Hacky
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Hacky

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2016 3:27 pm

Got up this morning to join a few on a ride up the Putty Road for lunch at Denman pub.

Bright sunshine although cool at around 7 degree after a rainy and wet Saturday.

Put my gear on roll the 2015 red devil out of the shed.

Hit the starter.

Motor tried twice to kick over then ....
Click
Click
Nothing
dead

Now swearing profusely waiting for the 3 month old lithium battery to get some charge in it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Bulldog9 wrote:
Those mods are interesting. I'm an all weather rider, the PO of my bike must've been a fair weather rider, because the road grime is very minimal. Where did you get the fenda extenda and spring  guard?  I was looking at the possibility of a hugger, but dont like that look.

Presume these vendors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very pleased with mine.

Bill
Back to top Go down
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2016 10:56 am

The flap is the second one I have made for my Grisos. The first one was cut out of a truck mud flap I found on the side of the road. Mark II was made from free-range cageless extra-virgin rubber purchased at a local Aldi supermarket. The label said "grill mat" but I saw its true potential. I got my grommet kit from Harbor Freight, 1000 +1 uses. The 6 square feet I didn't need are now under the BBQ.
Back to top Go down
WCB
Biondino
Biondino
WCB

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2016 4:51 pm

janguzzi wrote:
Fugly sisters? Not at all! Fugly:California 1400 and V9s :-P
The BMW R9T is really oustanding. Guzzi seems to be too stupid to deliver something similar in 2017.

Guzzi did supply something like it. The V11 Sport back in 2000.Except the V11 Sport was prettier. I see nothing interesting about the R9T. I see a regurgitation. No manufacturers have ever made anything as original as the GRiSO in the last 30 years.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 16 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next