GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+85
Todd442
GreggF
motor-timothy
XU12
DeepSpace
ITSecurity
MattF
kiwi dave
theTURN
f-man
cognosticator
nwryder
EricS
nblades
stdunkel
PunkScout
wardest
Pisano
Pete Roper
Street
sidrat
Charlie J
Bill Hagan
beetle
waterbottle
Steak
PilotJet
swagzz
sideshowbob
MalG
Hacky
not-fishing
cbxtc6
fredfrenzy
Stu400
Cantaloop
Guzzi Two Shoes
Broken Spoke
Omnis
GHTE
Triman023
anguscameron1966
Lemppari
Guzzi Cat
Patrik
Mandrake
pkroupa
Conor W
Brent S
b3177h
wayne68
relayer
bioman
Clancy
paulbrice
HCSO617
guzziownr
Ad B
zebraranger
petarzil
Grisonut
MVH053
avgpetro
WAC
LBC Tenni
2highlander
NorthernProducer
nwreed
bahamazoo
dennis the menace
H-E-ROSS
MrGPz
Nobleswood
Baross
Oz1200Guzzi
BradleyM
Bulldog9
Converted Duc
wardentm
mark111
rudolf35
Papa Lazarou
Il Griso
keenerkeen07
wyno
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:07 am

Not sure eating humble pie is a well known Australian characteristic - but I could be wrong (sic) Smile
Back to top Go down
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Who doesn't like pie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:49 am

Yeah, this is eating humble pie! Aussie style.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
dennis the menace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
dennis the menace

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:57 am

went for a run to cow bay with mates today [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Went for my 2nd ride of the year today, last was Jan 1st. Felt good to finally have the energy and inclination to throw the leg.

Sorry, no photos of pie, I had orange and almond cake with my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Omnis
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Omnis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:09 pm

Took the Tenni for a long overdue suspensions service to the gurus of the stuff Accelerated Technologies, Buckhorn, Ontario. Dismantled and serviced the forks, replaced shock spring with heavier type, adjusted compression and rebound for my weight and riding style, re measured all when I picked up the bike, then went for a 200kms test ride. What a difference, handles like a dream, my lower back loved it.
Ready for my 5000kms Atlantic Canada trip in August, can't wait.
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:16 pm

Bit of fun today, took her for a spin over the Tarwong Gap and back. This was the last ride on the front Pilot Road 3.
She is now on a stand with the front wheel removed and ready for a new tyre (Pilot Road 4) tomorrow.
Took the opportunity to add a fender extender so kindly given to me by my good mate Gregg Farebrother. Also replaced front pads, rear pads and put on a CARC protector.
Just need to do a few more bits 'n' bobs to have here where I want her.
Loving the little Mandello Yellow terror.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:19 am

Rode it. Tested my new heated glove liners. Worked a treat!

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Took the GRiSO for a cruise and had coffee and breaky at 'Pie in the sky'. Lots of sports bikes Harleys and Dukes on the road no Guzzis though.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Spent a few hours (on the weekend) re-assembling "Black Betty" after the oil vapour recovery box oil leak incident in May (to/from the Ruptured Budgie). Parts arrived last Wednesday from Mario, all fitted and rode to work today.

Shit eating grin after not riding for 2 long months. Never got below 4 degrees either.

Life is getting better!
Back to top Go down
dennis the menace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
dennis the menace

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:15 pm

cruising with mates up the tablelands tinaroo dam then lunch at gillies roadhouse [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:51 pm

I only see one bike in those pictures.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:28 pm

The others are "turn petrol/gas into noise machines"
Back to top Go down
Broken Spoke
Carlotto
Carlotto
Broken Spoke

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Went for a spin today and hit a phucking duck at about 110k....dead centre of the headlight. Didn't break the lens but the light is wobbling in the bucket. GRiSO 1, Duck 0.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:49 am

Broken Spoke wrote:
Went for a spin today and hit a phucking duck at about 110k....dead centre of the headlight. Didn't break the lens but the light is wobbling in the bucket. GRiSO 1, Duck 0.

That could have been way worse.

While no condor, a duck strike on a one's head or chest could unhorse a rider! Shocked

Bill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:44 am

Yep!
Copped a Magpie in the bicep at 200kph cresting the first hump down Conrod on an XS1100. Resulted in a tank slapper that lasted almost to Murray's corner.

Back to top Go down
dennis the menace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
dennis the menace

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:59 pm

i know they got caught up in all the hype. 30+ years ago we where riding old pommy bikes and jappas.how the times change but friendship endures
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:42 pm

I had a XS1100. The fecking forks were so titchy they would bend going round corners. Loved the engine, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:03 am

My 21st birthday present to myself.
Affectionately known as "The Pig". You could ride down the freeway leaning on the bars (counter steering) from side to side at 100kph. The front Continental RB2 would squeal so loud cars would pull over/get out the way .................... and I didn't even leave my lane.

The other trick, press the horn button with your shoulder with hands alternately cupping the dual tone horns under the headlight. Sounded just like a cop siren. jocolor
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:59 am

I don't "Think" your mad any more Wayne Razz
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:11 am

ghezzi wrote:
My 21st birthday present to myself.
Affectionately known as "The Pig". You could ride down the freeway leaning on the bars (counter steering) from side to side at 100kph. The front Continental RB2 would squeal so loud cars would pull over/get out the way .................... and I didn't even leave my lane.

The other trick, press the horn button with your shoulder with hands alternately cupping the dual tone horns under the headlight. Sounded just like a cop siren. jocolor

Hmmm-never tried that. But "The Pig" is about right for these loveable but mildly dangerous, ill handling lumps.
Back to top Go down
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:04 pm

Short ride up to the Sound of Soay Ferry to Dunoon on the Argyle peninsula, home through some stunning scenery, great weather for it. Stuffed our faces in the Malt and Myre Dumbarton Smile Picked up a nail through the back tire on the last few miles, wondered why the handling had turned to shit on me. Fixed late today.

Last edited by anguscameron1966 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:06 pm

Here's one for Ron, ............... somebody madderer than me clown

Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:04 pm

That looks completely retarded, the wank of a man with a french wheel. Harkens visions of some weird sci-fi character. Just one man's opinion...

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next