GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+82
svru
Ranga
Guzzi Two Shoes
JohnA
racepics
2highlander
Guzzi Cat
stdunkel
Paggers
kiwi dave
tvboy
Omnis
knumbnutz
motor-timothy
Charlie J
vee2win
Richard
bioman
usedtobefast
GuzziSteve
fredfrenzy
Motoguzzimackers
YanksTT
janguzzi
jaycain
GuzziHero
Grisodude
Bulldog9
paulbrice
diedel
ratso88
tocino
MaPol
wardentm
MrBob
nwryder
Kadonnut
Broken Spoke
MrGPz
waterbottle
eeyore
Grisonut
ITSecurity
GreggF
Steak
dennis the menace
cognosticator
GuZeee
sideshowbob
Nobleswood
Diablo Loco
Stubbie
H-E-ROSS
Pisano
FrontRangeRider
Street
nblades
bahamazoo
moby
EricS
MalG
Lemppari
anguscameron1966
GHTE
Converted Duc
relayer
beetle
Kel
MattF
opc
guzziownr
sidrat
BB43215
davem
Bill Hagan
wyno
Papa Lazarou
DeepSpace
Pete Roper
Ian p
Clancy
Oz1200Guzzi
86 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:13 pm

Great pics Bill.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:03 pm

Got to ride Black Betty to work. The player's comfort meter never went below 3 degrees C, but it felt like a big minus. Damn, must be getting old - fingers are now starting to thaw out after a nice hot espresso (double shot). And I have heated grips, winter gloves, and bark-busters. Heated gloves/liners might be next...

Still wouldn't stop doing it, even if I was paid embarrassing amounts of money, I love it!
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:33 pm

waterbottle wrote:
Great pics Bill.

Grazie. We had a fine time. cheers

Oz1200Guzzi wrote:
Got to ride Black Betty to work. The player's comfort meter never went below 3 degrees C, but it felt like a big minus. Damn, must be getting old - fingers are now starting to thaw out after a nice hot espresso (double shot). And I have heated grips, winter gloves, and bark-busters. Heated gloves/liners might be next...

Still wouldn't stop doing it, even if I was paid embarrassing amounts of money, I love it!

Condolences, Tony ... and all similarly situated now.

I need to look at some weather site to see how much "winter" varies in intensity in Austraia and New Zealand. I understand the reverse seasons, but have no real grasp of the geography and how climate/weather differs from N to S to E & W.

Bill
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:38 pm

Bill, as stated before, best way to understand is to get your arse over here and ride with us. The invitation is open and Pete will be with you shortly, and maybe you can pencil in something? Important to remember the the north island of Australia is the same size as continental USA. I haven't forgotten the south island, where some mighty fine brews are brewed.

Un Zed, well that might be a different story, and I'll leave that to the "uckspurts".
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:19 am

New fuel hoses
A small leak turned into a flood.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:09 am

Bill, just come to Qld as we have a 12 month riding season up here.
Only variation is, how cold do you want your beer?
Back to top Go down
GuzziHero
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
GuzziHero

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:30 am

Considered whether the 1100 GRiSO engine would go into an 1100 Sport frame... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:34 am

GuzziHero wrote:
Considered whether the 1100 GRiSO engine would go into an 1100 Sport frame... Very Happy

There's an 1100 frame for sale in Germany
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:15 am

Would need the Sport 1100 gearbox, swingarm, diff etc.
Clutch??? Output/input shaft splines???

Then none of the GRiSO bodywork would fit that frame either ..............
Back to top Go down
GuzziHero
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
GuzziHero

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:33 am

I have one Wink[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GuzziHero
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
GuzziHero

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:37 am

Oh I should have said, it has a Cali gearbox and I don't think it'd mate with the GRiSO block. And I'd need a fuel pump
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:49 pm

Grisodude wrote:
New fuel hoses
A small leak turned into a flood.

Lucky, that can turn into a fire Shocked
Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fathers day present showed up today, the seat. Looks comfy, good test next weekend for the Iowa Guzzi rally.
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:59 pm

Now that is a proper fathers day present Bob. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:37 pm

sideshowbob wrote:
Fathers day present showed up today, the seat. Looks comfy, good test next weekend for the Iowa Guzzi rally.

Congratulations, hope you like it. I put one on my 2013 about 4 months ago and it is 100% better than the stock.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:46 am

Lucky, that can turn into a fire.
Hey Ron
Yes crossed my mind at a traffic light when I looked down and fuel was leaking onto the ground.
Held my breath all the way home. Smile
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:35 am

Got my Ti headers and midpipe back from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Bent aluminium flanges have been replaced with stainless units. Also whacked on my new Mistral. Shiny!

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:23 am

I haven't been able to ride for nearly a month now. I'm getting withdrawals. Back pain. I'm at the stage where I can't think straight and may have to sell.
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:21 pm

Have you tried accupuncture Taffy
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:52 pm

Mark, when you've finished the job, don't forget to pick up your tools and put them back in their proper piles on your workbench .

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:34 pm

They were tossed unceremoniously onto the workbench.

cheers

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:08 am

Papa Lazarou wrote:
I haven't been able to ride for nearly a month now. I'm getting withdrawals. Back pain. I'm at the stage where I can't think straight and may have to sell.

Condolences.

Years ago -- code for when I was young and stupid, a possibly redundant state Wink -- I had no patience with folks who complained of back pain.  As a young army officer, I lumped all such excuses as the whining of malingerers and stragglers.

Oh, how reality can change such smug superiority.  Sad

Best wishes for victory over this demon of yours.  Would sure hope that you do not have to give up, but understand.  In my own case now, a few aspirin will do the trick on multi-day rides, but I know that I am lucky.

Bill
Back to top Go down
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:00 am

Did the snorkel removal.
I took off the tool tube I made as it was more than I needed.  My custom seat has no room for a tool roll so I stashed it here along with a cargo net for emergency purchases.
Back to top Go down
jaycain
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
jaycain

PostSubject: Madison Wisconsin   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:58 pm

Now enjoying true Midwest US summer weather 28'C Smile

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:58 am

Futzed about with the zorst. New Hi-Pipe a wee bit different to old Hi-Pipe. Had to engineer new brackets and fiddle-fart about to get the new pipe positioned approximately the same as the old pipe, so the left pannier would fit.

Next step is to get spring loops welded to the pipe so I can eliminate the second bracket. cheers

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next