GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Beetle map

Go down 
+11
GuzziSteve
Old hill billy
Pete Roper
Jeremytap23
Richard
burntclutch
cognosticator
Bulldog9
JohnA
beetle
Rushjob
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dilliw
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dilliw

Beetle map - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beetle map   Beetle map - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:57 am

There are MAC versions of the software but I don't know about their issues. I used a Windows laptop and had none when following the tutorial.

You will need to download the software, buy Mark's map, and purchase the proper cables. A donation for the Software developer is also appreciated. It will take you 1-2 beers worth of time once you are prepped.

On a stock bike the map will give you better low rpm response, better mpg , and a smooth, linear power delivery. You will shift less especially in 2nd and 3rd. You will immediately see the amount of thought that Mark out in to his mapping as the bike will be "right" in any real world scenario.

Oz1200Guzzi likes this post

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Beetle map   Beetle map - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:11 pm

Re MacOS: The latest version of GuzziDiag doesn't work on the latest MacOS 'Catalina'. I have version 0.46 which does run, if you need it. You need to put GuzziDiag, the Reader, and Writer, into the Applications folder for them to run.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Erivera
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Erivera

PostSubject: Re: Beetle map   Beetle map - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:29 pm

I have had my 2013 GRiSO for 7 months now and I have put in 2K miles so far and I am ready to get Beetle's map. I have ~ 6K miles and also due for 6K service which I plan to do myself using infos from this forum. There was a question previously that was not answered - which one to do first. 6K service with valve adjustment or re-mapping? I know I have been smelling gasoline at home after a short ride.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Beetle map   Beetle map - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:40 pm

Service first, including tappets and throttle body balance.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Ulf
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Ulf

PostSubject: Re: Beetle map   Beetle map - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:21 am

Hi, aside that Mac-persons are somewhat disabled, Very Happy Beetle can advise. For PC/laptop, plug in the needed cable, Lonelec, run the Guzzi diag sw, export the factory map, install the beetle map, do a TPS reset/learn and you are good to go. My update process took some 45 mins total and as testified here, my lardy black 06 1100, now runs sweeter than ever before! i have added a Mistral High-pipe with noice-killer in, the end-hole is drilled to same size as the ones on the side of the noice killer. Sound is right on the mark, not too loud and a lovely snarl! sweet, smooth and a lot more drivable in any rev. Best money spent for any upgrade!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beetle map   Beetle map - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beetle map
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2