GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO 8 V clutch operation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
josv
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
josv

GRiSO 8 V clutch operation Empty
PostSubject: GRiSO 8 V clutch operation   GRiSO 8 V clutch operation Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:56 pm

Hello, i have a problem with my 2009 GRiSO with 50000 km., when i am driving under 5000 rpm. the clutch and gearshift seems to work normal, when i increase trotthle and revs, it looks if the shifting is not completed, and the clutch lever feels very strange, like the gear is not shifted totally. or the clutch is not coming back in normal position.
This only occurs when i am acclerating at full power and revs., i can not shift trough the gears at a proper manner, it is difficult to explain, but i hope it is recognizable, i already changed the upper clutch cilinder with another one, the gear lever is fully loose, perhaps the clutch cilinder in the gear box? For the rest still a great bike, with excellent looks.

Greetings Jos
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO 8 V clutch operation   GRiSO 8 V clutch operation Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:09 pm

Sounds like it needs bleeding Jos.
Back to top Go down
josv
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
josv

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO 8 V clutch operation   GRiSO 8 V clutch operation Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:26 pm

Hello, the bleeding is perfect is my opinion, it feels fine when i engage the clutch, no soft feeling or what so ever,
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO 8 V clutch operation   GRiSO 8 V clutch operation Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:27 pm

Does this change if you alter the lever span?
Back to top Go down
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO 8 V clutch operation   GRiSO 8 V clutch operation Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:49 pm

Jos i know this sounds strange but check the height of the gear change lever - we all tend to tense up when accelerating hard and you may have changed your seating position or not be moving your foot as far up as you do when sitting relaxed.

This problem can also arise if you are wearing shoes or boots of a different shape or thickness.

Seriously
Back to top Go down
josv
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
josv

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO 8 V clutch operation   GRiSO 8 V clutch operation Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:17 pm

Hello, I would like to mention that my clutchproblem is solved, before above 5000 rpm the gear box was blocked, now i have changed the bushing in the input shaft from the gearbox, it had a lot of play with the clutchtappet, and now it looks like that cluctch operation and gearshifting problems are gone.

lcjohnny likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO 8 V clutch operation   GRiSO 8 V clutch operation Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:26 pm

Well that's a weird one.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO 8 V clutch operation   GRiSO 8 V clutch operation Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GRiSO 8 V clutch operation
Page 1 of 1