GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Dash going dark, solved!

Go down 
+8
bioman
kindoy2
Kel
ratso88
eighteight
Pete Roper
beetle
Gaucho
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Dash going dark, solved! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dash going dark, solved!   Dash going dark, solved! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:02 pm

Sure, I get that, that's why I stated it was relevant for us antipodean types but it's also an example that fixing these things can be done and if someone here is doing it chances are there will be people in the US and Europe who can do it too. We have less than a tenth of the population of the US. If our small market can sustain such a business you'd expect many of them over there.
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

Dash going dark, solved! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dash going dark, solved!   Dash going dark, solved! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:20 pm

I'm sure there are people in the US doing it, I just have not looked into this real deep yet as I have too many projects going on in my life at the moment.
Plus Bike Week started today and I have to entertain a group that is visiting from France. I'm going ape shit with translation and all that. I might not make it through that ordeal! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Dash going dark, solved!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2