GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+85
Todd442
GreggF
motor-timothy
XU12
DeepSpace
ITSecurity
MattF
kiwi dave
theTURN
f-man
cognosticator
nwryder
EricS
nblades
stdunkel
PunkScout
wardest
Pisano
Pete Roper
Street
sidrat
Charlie J
Bill Hagan
beetle
waterbottle
Steak
PilotJet
swagzz
sideshowbob
MalG
Hacky
not-fishing
cbxtc6
fredfrenzy
Stu400
Cantaloop
Guzzi Two Shoes
Broken Spoke
Omnis
GHTE
Triman023
anguscameron1966
Lemppari
Guzzi Cat
Patrik
Mandrake
pkroupa
Conor W
Brent S
b3177h
wayne68
relayer
bioman
Clancy
paulbrice
HCSO617
guzziownr
Ad B
zebraranger
petarzil
Grisonut
MVH053
avgpetro
WAC
LBC Tenni
2highlander
NorthernProducer
nwreed
bahamazoo
dennis the menace
H-E-ROSS
MrGPz
Nobleswood
Baross
Oz1200Guzzi
BradleyM
Bulldog9
Converted Duc
wardentm
mark111
rudolf35
Papa Lazarou
Il Griso
keenerkeen07
wyno
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:55 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:45 pm

Street wrote:
waterbottle wrote:
You need a Guzzi powered snowmobile Bill

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very Good Sir Street. That's the one i would like, But bill might need a tamer one with a G & T holder maybe ? on second thought, put a G n T holder on mine too Laughing
I'm a bit worried how those front shocks will go , connected to the con rods Razz
Back to top Go down
Nobleswood
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Nobleswood

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:31 am

Beetle,

I'm interested in how your bike looks without the porkchops.

Could you take a picture showing the whole bike.

Thanks. An Admirer jocolor
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:10 am

Street wrote:

LOL, a 1400 GRiSO snowmoblle...
Well fuck me dead!
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:36 pm

Rode the Fat GRiSO to Maryborough via Biggenden, the last part of this road is as rough as guts.
Maryborough to Gladstone via the Bruce hwy, in the pissing down rain, got drowned. The new Pirelli trail II 's are great in the wet. Original Stelvio screen is a noisy buffeting annoying POS. I kept wishing that I was on the GRiSO
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Nobleswood wrote:

I'm interested in how your bike looks without the porkchops.

Could you take a picture showing the whole bike.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Nobleswood
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Nobleswood

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:07 pm

Looks good !

The porkchop adds a vertical line that makes you visually seperate the engine from the rear wheel.
Now you've removed that and got rid of the OEM exhaust, it looks even more like a F**king huge engine with seat & handlebars attached ! Thumbs Up

What fairing is that ? And the reason for the fork brace ?
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:39 pm

Fork brace? What fork brace? scratch

The fairing is made by some dude in Bellevue, WA, USA. Available on eBay.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:58 pm

That does look good , Now I have More work to do Neutral
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:27 pm

Well Ross came up today for his 10,000 service which was fine but when he went to the ATM to get some money out the bloke who was parked in front of him decided to back over his bike! (Sigh!)

Usual damage for this sort of shit... Gack!
Back to top Go down
Nobleswood
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Nobleswood

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:32 pm

My mistake; I thought the silver part on the front round bit was a fork brace. Not paying attention to the fact that on later models its there but painted black.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:13 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
Well Ross came up today for his 10,000 service which was fine but when he went to the ATM to get some money out the bloke who was parked in front of him decided to back over his bike! (Sigh!)

Usual damage for this sort of shit... Gack!

Gack, indeed!

Shocked

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:00 pm

Yeah, and I don't have any unmarked black CARC's left because they've all gone on your thing 'cos you keep falling off!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Cool

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
MalG

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:31 pm

That's annoying for Ross. I trust the offending vehicle hung around. The BMW SUV that backed over the V7C just hit and ran. He was sporting a number plate from an Audi compact, so I can see why he did a runner. A busted brake lever & a bent head guard 10 minutes away from Motociclo, so no great inconvenience & some $30 for a new lever. The cops didn't bother to do anymore than check out the number plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:55 pm

I see the need for re-introducing capital punishment.

I volunteer to shoot the vermin myself, for free.
Back to top Go down
Baross
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Baross

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:22 am

Thanks to Pete. If ever there was a good place to have some dickhead reverse into your pristine unmarked GRiSO it's the middle of Bungendore. Buggered front brake lever kindly replaced by Pete to get me on my way. Gouges in the oil cooler cover, valve cover, CARC! Etc. etc. Fuck.

On a brighter note, I finally installed my Ohlins shock (see previous posts). Despite the ongoing deluge, the run down and back gave me a good chance to assess it. Absolutely fantastic. It ended up being about 10 mm longer than the stocker (my preload on that was at 75% when I pulled it off). The increase in ride height alone transforms the steering. It now feels 'normal' - all low speed flopping is gone and the steering is sharp without any apparent loss of stability even over ugly bumps and log truck induced corrugations. Lovely compliant feeling throughout the stroke. Despite the debacle above, it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:31 am

MalG wrote:
That's annoying for Ross. I trust the offending vehicle hung around. ****

Did it?

Condolences in either event.

Had a USPS cop do that to my EV years ago. I offered to settle it on the spot for cash to avoid him getting into official trouble. He declined; said I wanted too much. I had guessed at $600. As a result, I had my dealer provide an estimate on replacing every nick ... included tank, bars, and more. Turns out I was a lousy estimator; came up to just shy of $3K. C'est la vie.

At least parts not an issue for my EV then. Sounds more problematic for GRiSO ... unless the perp stuck around and had insurance.

Bill
Back to top Go down
Baross
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Baross

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:17 am

Thanks - got his details, so the negotiations will begin tomorrow. Fortunately I have a witness who saw it happen and took pics (virgin white GRiSO lying in the gutter). Its a similar situation - to replace everything that got scratched would cost thousands: e.g. the CARC. So we'll see how deep his pocket is .... or his insurer.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]ch
Back to top Go down
petarzil
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
petarzil

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:24 am

First ride 2017!!

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:24 pm

FUCK, Ross, that sucks! Glad you weren't on it. Get well soon, GRiSO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
zebraranger
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
zebraranger

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 pm

Damn, a GRiSO with the rubber side up! that's just a horrible sight.
Back to top Go down
dennis the menace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
dennis the menace

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:53 pm

you have my commiserations baross.i try to avoid parking near cars "i'm sorry i didn't see the motor cycle" ha they don't look that's what happens hope you have a good outcome
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:09 pm

Added a master cylinder protector thingy from a V7 Racer.

Installed the refreshed valve cover. Used a different paint than before. It's more charcoal-black than black-black. It looks similar to the colour on the engine/gearbox & CARC. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I think I like it.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:00 am

I like Matt over glossy. Did that bracket turn up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next