GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+82
svru
Ranga
Guzzi Two Shoes
JohnA
racepics
2highlander
Guzzi Cat
stdunkel
Paggers
kiwi dave
tvboy
Omnis
knumbnutz
motor-timothy
Charlie J
vee2win
Richard
bioman
usedtobefast
GuzziSteve
fredfrenzy
Motoguzzimackers
YanksTT
janguzzi
jaycain
GuzziHero
Grisodude
Bulldog9
paulbrice
diedel
ratso88
tocino
MaPol
wardentm
MrBob
nwryder
Kadonnut
Broken Spoke
MrGPz
waterbottle
eeyore
Grisonut
ITSecurity
GreggF
Steak
dennis the menace
cognosticator
GuZeee
sideshowbob
Nobleswood
Diablo Loco
Stubbie
H-E-ROSS
Pisano
FrontRangeRider
Street
nblades
bahamazoo
moby
EricS
MalG
Lemppari
anguscameron1966
GHTE
Converted Duc
relayer
beetle
Kel
MattF
opc
guzziownr
sidrat
BB43215
davem
Bill Hagan
wyno
Papa Lazarou
DeepSpace
Pete Roper
Ian p
Clancy
Oz1200Guzzi
86 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:04 pm

I totally support sidrat and agree it will need running in, but you don't want to send it to the UK send it to me I'm in a nice dry climate that will allow the shock to bed in more effectively Smile
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:17 pm

thanks Street for the flashback to Mr Rockatansky... might just watch that again tonight.

that'll make it at least 50 times!!
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:09 am

Not so much doing things to the GRiSO, more doing things to me. For the GRiSO's benefit of course. Had an arthroscopy to find out why my left ankle is so painful. Doctor pulled out a bony lump 2" long that had been floating around since my crash in 2016. Should be able to wear boots again! Result.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:04 am

^^^^^^

cheers
Back to top Go down
Diablo Loco
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Diablo Loco

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:33 pm

Washed it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well it rained in Perth today.
Back to top Go down
Lemppari
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Lemppari

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:48 am

Screwed the left hand switchgear back in place, look and behold, the index finger push button works! 5.90 euros worth of tactile waterproof push buttons instead of a 260+ euro switchgear! And now I have 149 buttons in reserve geek

Oh, also made the intake schnorkel redundant.
Back to top Go down
FrontRangeRider
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
FrontRangeRider

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:48 pm

Took delivery and had my first ride on the GRiSO.  Even with the 30+ mph winds and sand in the twisties, it was still a blast.  All I can say is Wow!

Last edited by FrontRangeRider on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nobleswood
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Nobleswood

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:43 pm

I can just imagine going up 24 past Manitou, squirting out of the corners with the sound of the exhaust bouncing off the canyon walls ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:44 pm

This forum has a free image server. Click on the little screen+floppy disk icon. It's on the post a reply text box tools.

Now you MUST post a pic.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
FrontRangeRider
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
FrontRangeRider

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Thank you, Beetle.

Nobleswood - I did not make it down and up highway 24 yet.  I went west to Divide to fill up with ethanol free and then hit Edlowe Road west of Woodland Park.  Forgot that the end of Edlowe and the turnaround is dirt.  First ride and 30 miles on the GRiSO and it is muddy since I rode it through the snowmelt at the top of Edlowe Road.  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:04 am

What a beautiful bike!!
Back to top Go down
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:31 am

Congrats FRR Smile
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:05 pm

Yep they really are a handsome looking bike.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:46 am

Just got back from getting my new Corbin seat! I rode into the Corbin factory in Hollister (California) and they measured and made it custom fit. I got a chance to ride with the standard seat and got them to make some adjustments to the foam to make it more comfortable. I just went with all black leather, but there are thousands of possible options.

I took these pics before leaving the Corbin parking lot. What do you think?

Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:06 am

Fixed the "stuck throttle/bolt" issue of last week. Relieved now!

Last edited by Oz1200Guzzi on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:20 am

GuZee the seat looks like you could ride all day in real comfort. Looks the goods as well
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
Lemppari
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Lemppari

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:00 pm

Am I the only one, who's having problems with ride quality on a Corbin seat? A real dilemma, that is. The Corbin looks good but feels akward. Especially on longer runs the edges of the seat cup start to press my thighs painfully so I've reverted to the original saddle.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:50 pm

I love my Corbin. The standard seat would give me raging numb arse after 90 minutes. I can ride all day on the Corbin.

I love you

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:13 pm

beetle wrote:
I love my Corbin. The standard seat would give me raging numb arse after 90 minutes. I can ride all day on the Corbin.

I love you

Same here, the stock seat was a torture chamber. I had a Corbin on my Stelvio and put one on the GRiSO. I find it comfortable on a 360 mile ride I have taken.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:40 am

Lemppari wrote:
Am I the only one, who's having problems with ride quality on a Corbin seat? A real dilemma, that is. The Corbin looks good but feels akward. Especially on longer runs the edges of the seat cup start to press my thighs painfully so I've reverted to the original saddle.

At Corbin they put their standard seat for this bike on it and let me try riding with it. I found the ridges digging into my thighs, so the seat builder reshaped that area to be smooth like the stock seat. After that it felt great. Then they made the coverings to fit. I’m glad I went there instead of just ordering the standard seat!
Back to top Go down
Lemppari
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Lemppari

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:14 am

Yup, that is how I thought to continue. I'll just have to find a good saddlesmith to do it.
Back to top Go down
Diablo Loco
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Diablo Loco

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:16 am

GuZeee wrote:
Lemppari wrote:

At Corbin they put their standard seat for this bike on it and let me try riding with it. I found the ridges digging into my thighs, so the seat builder reshaped that area to be smooth like the stock seat. After that it felt great. Then they made the coverings to fit. I’m glad I went there instead of just ordering the standard seat!

That looks like what I want. More arse room so I can move back. Good work getting a custom.
Back to top Go down
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:29 am

Hey Diablo Loco: I have that Uncle Meat album! I didn’t think anyone else knew about that.
Back to top Go down
FrontRangeRider
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
FrontRangeRider

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Nobleswood wrote:
I can just imagine going up 24 past Manitou, squirting out of the corners with the sound of the exhaust bouncing off the canyon walls ! Very Happy

Yep, did that today.  There was lots of fast moving traffic so I was able to maintain a spirited pace and not worry about the State Patrol.  It was awesome!

Did 190 miles today in a loop from the house.  Great ride through the Colorado countryside.  First photo was taken in the driveway as my wife and I were loading up.  Second photo was taken in Silvercliffe, CO, looking west toward the Sangre de Cristo mountains.

Have I mentioned that I love the bike?  Now I understand folks' comments about how the GRiSO puts a smile on their face.

Back to top Go down
moby
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
moby

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:43 pm

GuZeee wrote:
Hey Diablo Loco: I have that Uncle Meat album! I didn’t think anyone else knew about that.

Hi, Oh yes, some do! One of THE great albums. Like Grisos Not recommended for general consumption.

Moby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next