GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+89
Hacky
MrGPz
H-E-ROSS
GNORTS
Laker
MrBob
nev
king Rich
paulbrice
derby
Cereal KLR
pensieromalvagio
Andy in NZ
bahamazoo
Lemppari
supercoyote
cbxtc6
Lenz9753
WCB
Daves-i-Know
KevinEmpire
jexmatex
diedel
ruzellio
Earl of Portchester
HLMiskelly
MalG
little750
wardentm
handyandy
opc
Blue
keenerkeen07
Guzzi Cat
eric2186
fredfrenzy
LBC Tenni
motomonster
WAKEY
Phang
Bill Hagan
Tassiedevil71
bioman
Josh.C
mark111
blue thunder
Oz1200Guzzi
joecool
Fissionmaker
jomartijr
Chaipaval
Ralf z
Trknomo
sidrat
Guzzi Two Shoes
Conor W
NorthernProducer
Grisodude
Wet Coaster
The Saint
waterbottle
Converted Duc
Birch
beetle
Canyon Carver
Grisonut
rboe
Ad B
tocino
Enzo the baker
pokeyjoe
Street
Steak
DungeonMaster
GHTE
Gr8V
f-man
Omnis
Tolle09
Triman023
CPB
Pete Roper
Tod.
wyno
Overholt13
Guzziboy66
plantboy
Charlie J
93 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:32 am

Our GRiSO in the background. can you see Jeffs number plate on the Harley in front of GRiSO ? 59-WTF His wife told him if he was getting a harley , he had to get Wanker, Tosser, Fuckwit on the numberplate Ha Ha , He didn't have the heart to tell her it's " What the Fuck" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
plantboy
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
plantboy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:47 am

Hey Ron, no hipsters at 1770 I bet........
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:59 am

Looks like hipster food.. Suspect

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:14 am

I started mine again today.

It clanked.

I didn't ride it.

I am sad! Sad

Pete
Back to top Go down
Conor W
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Conor W

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:26 am

I rode mine. Perth hills to jarrahdale then Dwellingup. Pitstop at Blue Wren for soup. Not sure if thats hipster food but don't care - was just the thing. Back via bonnington then canning dam. First time with heated jacket and glove liners - yes a big sook but for a stick like me with the blood flow of your average house brick it was just magic. And tenni was faultless. No clangs. Must be the original exhaust ...and the colour...
Back to top Go down
CPB
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
CPB

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:32 am

Just took it for a ride in the rain. jocolor
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:16 pm

Pulled the GRiSO out this morning and the wife hopped on her V7 for a great hour plus ride on the twisty roads of Southern Tennessee this morning. Got back in time for lunch...a perfect way to start the day!
Back to top Go down
jexmatex
Carlotto
Carlotto
jexmatex

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:47 pm

Got a road run in the salty swamp of guerande , frome the very well known salt of guerande, so nice, photo to come Smile
Back to top Go down
plantboy
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
plantboy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:51 am

I took the Stone over to Nimbin for a double shot latte and panini - hipster food?
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:29 am

You are definitely not a hipster, Gil.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:36 am

Was it a vegan panini? Did it come with a side order of Kale? (Kale is basically an uglier form of barbed wire pained green!)? If not it wasn't hipster! Very Happy

Pete
Back to top Go down
plantboy
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
plantboy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:21 am

beetle wrote:
You are definitely not a hipster, Gil.
Phew, that's a load off my mind cheers
Back to top Go down
plantboy
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
plantboy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:28 am

Pete Roper wrote:
Was it a vegan panini? Did it come with a side order of Kale? (Kale is basically an uglier form of barbed wire pained green!)? If not it wasn't hipster! Very Happy

Pete
Hey Pete, I recently heard a story about a shortage of vegetables in wartime Britain.  Apparently kale was so easy to grow on any piece of dirt that it became known as 'war cabbage', and then quickly fell out of favour when the war finished.  Interesting factoid, wars also used to finish - remember when.

Last edited by plantboy on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:19 pm

I like kale.

But that isn't important.

I dropped by RTL Moto and gave Sean a hand rearranging his bikes and then he rolled one bike off a lift and rolled my GRiSO onto the lift.

Fork oil change
Brake Fluid change
Oil Pump change.
install racks and luggage.

Coming my way SOON!! Yay!!

We also rolled the Cali EV 100 onto the other lift. I am going to buy it.

DM
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:32 am

Nothing today & nothing for the past 2 weeks.

As of tonight, however, I now have 3 months of insurance and a shit eating grin for what I'm about to do with that GRiSO cheers
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:11 am

After much debate and angst..decided to sell my 1100. Sad, sad, sad. And buy a 1200. Yahfuckenhoo. Now just gotta do eleventytwelve overtime shifts.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:30 am

cheers

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:01 am

Charlie. Call me tomorrow, I may have something that might suit you.

Pete
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio
tocino

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:35 am

Charlie J wrote:
After much debate and angst..decided to sell my 1100. Sad, sad, sad. And buy a 1200. Yahfuckenhoo. Now just gotta do eleventytwelve overtime shifts.

Nice. And the ever important color choice! clown
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:52 am

YESTERDAY...... I raced a guy on a new Indian Scout from 70kph on and whooped his ass ...thought they had more steam than that ... but no ..pirat
these old 1100 Grisos can get up and dangle....
Back to top Go down
Daves-i-Know
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Daves-i-Know

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:31 pm

Yesterday afternoon I took my GRiSO for a spin out to Horseshoe Bay, which is a little town
on the coast where the ferries leave to go to Vancouver Island and other smaller ports of call.
There usually is a healthy group of bikers parked along the seawall, staring out at the marina
(but really mostly at each others bikes). So I pulled my bike into the lineup. There was me, a Yamaha
touring bike, and nine (yes, I counted them!) Harleys. Guess which bike got the most interest from pedestrians and other bikers? Yup, little old me on my green machine. It was interesting talking to the other bike owners, because I realized how little anybody knows about Moto Guzzis, and Grisos in particular. That's Ok, though, because I don't know anything about Harleys! They all look the
same to me.....does that make me a racist?
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:42 pm

Hey Dave,

Just got my insur. and will be out on the bike momentarily but yeah, it's a great place to go for a ride especially the lower levels heading out. Others do take an interest in our bikes and it's a pleasure meeting some good people. I may be out there in the am or pm.. Am planning a ride up to Squamish tomorrow. Let me know if you are around for a ride or meetup at some point if you have the time.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Daves-i-Know
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Daves-i-Know

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:03 pm

Hey 1151,
By "riding tomorrow" do you mean Friday? I'm leaving for Nelson Saturday and have to
get my act together, but maybe PM me and let me know what time your thinking?
Back to top Go down
jexmatex
Carlotto
Carlotto
jexmatex

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:05 am

been on the road for 700 kilometers to go home from vacations in Britanny (the small one, the french one Smile )

some of you may know the famous "salt of Guerande" ? well this is it Smile

came back with some photos, and videos. here two pictures.  
Video to come when i'll be able to work a bit on them.

Last edited by jexmatex on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add details)
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:48 pm

Met up with Daves-i-Know for some morning coffee and a good chat before heading further north.

A real pleasure to meet you Dave. Whenever you are up for a ride let me know.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 17 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next