GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Agostini for GRiSO

Go down 
+34
Lemppari
SuperSimo
Oz1200Guzzi
jono-9
Josh.C
Jackstraw
waterbottle
AOAM
John Lyon
little750
akshaydeo
Triman023
Boysie
Tolle09
Street
keenerkeen07
Grisonut
DungeonMaster
plantboy
Ralf z
bikesnbones
Charlie J
55tburt
LBC Tenni
tocino
Tassiedevil71
Steak
Guzziboy66
grisorosso
wardest
Pete Roper
The Saint
garyclem
beetle
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:05 am

GRiSO is a Cane Corso! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:16 am

Yer, but The Saint is gonna get a special map that'll turn his Cane Corso into a Pastore Bergamaso. Twisted Evil

Mick, why can't we all just get along? I'm an irritable cunt and you were simply concerned about your G. I promise to make you a nice map. I love you

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:35 am

Wait the minute. How come he gets a nice map? Must be that damn depressing song.

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:38 pm

Because he bought me beer in Japan. drunken

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:53 am

Slab of Tooheys on the way.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:01 am

Saint, your muffler *May* of arrived, I missed the post office on Friday but there was a parcel card in my PO box.

Pete
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:09 pm

Excellent
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:25 am

Box turned up late today, looks like it might contain a muffler. Didn't have time to look as I had a bloke turn up with an old five speed gearbox that was broken. Despite taking it apart in front of him, showing him the problem and suggesting that he'd be better off buying a good second hand box off fleabay I got the impression that he didn't trust me. Odd, since I hadn't asked for a cent from him, but that's 1980's Guzzi owners for you.

And people wonder why I prefer the new bikes.............

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:15 am

"You know, I dinna trust that Roper man. He rides one o' them new fangled 8 valve contraptions.  The Devil's work, I tells ye"

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:14 pm

The world must have stopped turning. Did you get the pipe Pete?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:24 pm

Sorry, yes, it's arrived. I now have to get my bike back from Wagga and get an android phone. Apologies, I thought I'd mentioned it (Cringe!)

Pete
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:06 am

No dramas matey
Back to top Go down
garyclem
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
garyclem

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:33 pm

grisorosso wrote:

To buy a pipe PHONE Nicola at Agostini. Simple and easy. Forget the website.
They don't charge your card until the pipe is SENT.

It took 3 days from Mandello Del Lario to my door in rural Tasmania.
Total cost was about $860Au for the stainless version of the hydroformed pipe, not the cheaper striaght one shown.

Dealing with Nicola was a pleasure, he speaks English very well and understands even better.
No speculation and no bullshit.

Despite the excellent advice above, I tried to buy on line due to the challenges of time travel, but was eventually flummoxed by the shipping component of the checkout process confused , so I sent 'em an email ............ and here below is the response from Nicola. I subsequently made the purchase and I can confirm that dealing with Nicola is indeed confidence inspiring .......... also the shipped price of the muffler ended up being a very pleasant surprise Very Happy. FWIW I can recommend dealing directly with Agostini. BTW, the email address is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hello Gary,
    thanks for your email. I am sorry for the difficulties you are having with our online catalogue: I know there are some technical problems with it and we are working on a new one that will replace it. In the meanwhile you can easily confirm the order by email giving the following informations:

• items to be ordered

• name

• surname (family name)

• date and place of birth (those data are now required by the Italian laws on every international transaction)

• shipping address (P.O. boxes are not accepted)

• billing address (if different from the shipping one)

• telephone number (required by every courier companies)

• preferred way of payment

We can accept payments made by credit card or bank transfer. to pay by credit card you should send me its number, expiry date and security code (the three digit number on the back of the card, close to the signature) - preferably in three different emails to avoid any risk of phishing; if you will decide to pay by bank transfer I will then send you a proforma invoice showing total cost to you and all the bank details as soon as we will be ready to arrange the shipment. 
Best Regards / Cordiali saluti
Nicola Arnaudo - Team Agostini

AGOSTINI s.r.l.
CONCESSIONARIA MOTO GUZZI | MV AGUSTA | BORILE

VIA STATALE, 60

23826 MANDELLO DEL LARIO (LC)

ITALIA

TEL.+39.0341.735448

FAX +39.0341.735727

Skype Agostini srl
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:55 pm

Which one did you get? Horses hoof or the nice Looking one? Very Happy

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
garyclem
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
garyclem

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:06 pm

beetle wrote:
Which one did you get? Horses hoof or the nice Looking one? Very Happy

the polished conical one ............ I think its very nice looking, but then again I think the stock can is a masterpiece. I'm buying the Ago 'cause I am worried about scratching, scraping or damaging the stock ............ at somewhere well over $1500 replacement cost, the Ago is good insurance IMHO

Last edited by garyclem on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:21 pm

Yeah, I was gonna ask you about that. Your love enthusiasm unholy obsession fondness for the factory pipe is not unknown to me.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:11 pm

I have a customer with a V7 who has the 'Horses Hoof' mufflers. He loves 'em. I have to say that I think they just don't suit either the V7 or the GRiSO but each to their own.

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Two horses hoofs means twice as ugly. Razz

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:27 pm

Or maybe twice as fast! Oh, hang on, we're talking V7 aren't we? Very Happy

Pete
Back to top Go down
Guzziboy66
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Guzziboy66

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:06 pm

I've seen them on the V7 and...not liked.
I've got it on the GRiSO and I like.Whatever - can't see it when riding.

Eric
Back to top Go down
55tburt
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
55tburt

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:19 pm

I just received my Ago horse hoof Thumbs Up , I think it is a work of art. Will the map that you are building work with this pipe, Mark?
Tom
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:44 pm

First cab off the rank is the conical Ago. After that I can do some logging runs with the Horses Hoof' if you send it to me.

As it is the whole point is to try and develop a series of maps for specific pipes. For the very best results log building a map has to be done for each individual machine but this is obviously not practical. What can be done is I can fit pipes to my basically stock bike and hopefully do the logging work and then Mark will chuck in the time developing the maps which I can then test and re-log etc.

Obviously we can't do this without pipes and the process is time consuming and not cheap, a lot of fuel, tyres etc. go into the development of a map. As long as he's enjoying it though Mark seems happy to do it and I'm very happy to contribute because I'm learning and understanding stuff I wouldn't of before.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:16 pm

Garyclam,I have the Ago conical pipe and their 2into1 on my 1100. I reckon its the bees knees. NOT loud. Lookin forward to the map made for this. starting a fund for when its available.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:03 pm

Tom, it's unknown at this time whether the horses hoof has the same flow characteristics as the conical version. However, I can send you the conical map when it's done. Who knows, it may work!

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Charlie, the map were doing is for the 1200. I have a 'universal' map for the 1100 if you want to try it.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Agostini for GRiSO
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next